• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Michael J Krell - affiliate thread (www.michaeljkrell.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the new eggplant boxers, Colby--they're great! Thanks a lot.

fiasco

Reaction score
got my skinny khakis size 32...

i like them but the upper block is tight around my thighs, i dont know if its enough to warrant getting rid of them still deciding.

Satisfied with my purchase none the less.

laughter95

Reaction score
finally sent in my measurements for the purple plaid shirt. can't wait to get them, and really excited to get a customized shirt for a very fair price.

laughter95

Reaction score
received my shirt. really great. absolutely happy with the construction. surprised to receive the nice thick mop buttons on them too. measurements were exactly as i prescribed. only wish i could have some darts for waist suppression as this shirt is basically cut straight (pre-taper mjk era). the interfacing in the collar and cuff is more substantial than before.

all in all, i am supremely satisfied with the quality of the construction, fit, and quality/color of the fabric used. for the price and with his free alteration service, it's simply impossible to find something close to colby's shirts.

colby, keep them coming. i am planning to continue to do business with you for a long time in the future.

laughter95

Reaction score
I'm almost afraid to because I don't want all of you buying up the shirts before me. Heh just kidding. Do you all need detail pics and fit pics? I actually felt like Colby's detail and fit pics do an adequate job.

onijo84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by laughter95
I'm almost afraid to because I don't want all of you buying up the shirts before me. Heh just kidding. Do you all need detail pics and fit pics? I actually felt like Colby's detail and fit pics do an adequate job.

lol.

Both the detail and fit pics would be great. Up to you man. Fit pics are what i am looking forward to. Perhaps you could post them over Colby's new thread.

thinc

Reaction score
Got the colby sample shirt from his sale thread. Great shirt and at least on par with previous mjk offerings. In the sale thread, colby said the shirt is a medium but it is pretty tight in the shoulders for me and has really high armholes. So I took measurements and the front shoulders only came out to 17" while the size chart said M should be 17.5" or so. Everywhere else fits perfect though so I'll hang onto this anyway. I'm really liking the new slim cut. For reference, I'm about 5'9" 160lb with ~39 chest. I take M in mjk, epaulet, gant rugger, h&m, kzo and L in WvG. Sorry about the low quality shots, camera sucks.

colbyfit1.jpg
colbyfit2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads