• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Temple of Jawnz Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
The calf DR's and Motos that I make in black are about the heaviest jackets, and I make them on a regular basis still. aeglus was one of the first to get a production model one, and although his was a small size, I think it's still about 4lbs. I don't make super heavy jackets because I don't fortify the leather or add any heavier linings other than cupro or the occasional silk.

fiasco

Reaction score
just got my red ocbd size medium i need a size smaller so its for sale.

shoot me a pm.

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
yes, that moody teal would be insane, a buttonfront A1 Bomber in that teal would be unstoppable.

Arethusa, I am not sure, I need to ruminate on something liek that.

Teal might be too out there for me but I am seriously thinking of getting another made in dark green, something like the attached pic

Just waiting to receive the one I got made so that any sizing issues can be sorted out

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hope that the MC guys get on TOJ's jock now as well

All hail Drew, bringing of steez, slayer of mediocrity

yoyoyo

Reaction score

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by yoyoyo
Got my shirt too... Fits great. happily surprised that the arms are a slight roomier in the forearm now compared to the 1st gen so it makes it easier to roll up. length wise i think would be perfect for taller guys but i think i may go mtm in the future for a shorter length and maybe the bigger collar if possible for the more drastic roll~. Got the small http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink
have you washed the shirt yet? it still looks crisp. with a wash, you'll get a nice roll to the collar and the lengths shrink a tad (more with a dryer).

daruma

Reaction score
Is the shoulder really meant to be like that? Different pattern angle? Or did the buyer specify that?

yoyoyo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mrchariybrown
have you washed the shirt yet? it still looks crisp.

with a wash, you'll get a nice roll to the collar and the lengths shrink a tad (more with a dryer).

Yea it's straight out the packaging~ i'll give it a quick wash and dry.

Originally Posted by mrchariybrown
those are just creases.

Yea just creases...

need to order some more~~

racknac

Reaction score
had my order shipped? I believe i was the very first person to place and order for shirts this run...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads