• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What music are you listening to lately?

Shakermaker

Reaction score
Just started listening to Darker My Love and A Place to Bury Strangers. If you like My Bloody Valentine or The Jesus and Mary Chain, I'd check these bands out. Also saw Black Rebel Motorcycle Club on their stop in Boston, which was a great show.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
61kvR4y6s7L__AA240_.jpg
dev1.jpg
memorycassette.jpg

jk-27

Reaction score
Listening to a lot of Passion Pit lately, great melodies and were good live too.

Oddly had Metallica's 'Metallica' on repeat a lot too.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Alternating between Death Magnetic and Beethoven's fifth Symphony for the past few days.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
**** me, Monoliths and Dimensions is so very, very good. After some listening I think it is easily the best thing from Anderson and O'Malley....and that I would like it even more with proper speakers.

Sunn_O_-_Monoliths__Dimensions.jpg

(I am referring to Sunn o))) of course)

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by uristocrat
Today it will Erykah Badu and Mayer Hawthorne...

Glad I'm not the only fan here. That was probably my favorite album from last year. Been listening to it alot.

howlingwolfpress

Reaction score
Subway To Sally - Das Rätsel
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Venetian Snares - Ion Divvy
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

ld111134

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
  • Bill Withers - the Miles Davis of soul singers

• Don Pullen - Mosaic Records Select box set - a woefully underappreciated jazz pianist

• Pizzicato Five - just plain mindless fun Japanese lounge-pop

• Ian Hunter - "Welcome to the Club" - kick-ass rock n' roll from the leader of Mott the Hoople, featuring Bowie Spiders from Mars guitarist Mick Ronson, in a live set from L.A.'s Troubador in 1979
  • Peaches - Lady GaGa totally ripped off her act

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I went to a free concert held by a local college radio station last night. There was Yardwork, who were a decent indie-rock outfit, and Nice Nice, who were very interesting initially, but soon became a sort of electronic version of the Grateful Dead.

Neither held a candle to the Dum Dum Girls concert a few weeks back, who were AWESOME!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads