• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SF Cribs: The places behind the clothes

Mr Herbert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i dig it. its not finished and it looks like a hallway or entrance so im not really expecting it to be plush with soft furnishings. also looks easy to keep clean.

maomao1980

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The renders shown are the public space, so they are intended to serve that function. The color of the renders also came out darker than reality thus enhancing the coldness of the space. You would have to come to the housewarming to see the rest of the place (make sure you bring all negative/positive comments)
smile.gif
That specific comment I replied to was rather juvenile so it deserved no better from me.

yfyf

Affiliate vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by maomao1980
The renders shown are the public space, so they are intended to serve that function. The color of the renders also came out darker than reality thus enhancing the coldness of the space. You would have to come to the housewarming to see the rest of the place (make sure you bring all negative/positive comments)
smile.gif
That specific comment I replied to was rather juvenile so it deserved no better from me.

When is your housewarming? I have things that need to be said to your face. About your face. I kid, please invite me I have nothing to do :'(

maomao1980

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by yfyf
When is your housewarming? I have things that need to be said to your face.

About your face.

I kid, please invite me I have nothing to do :'(

Actually comments about my face should be said in the WAYWRN thread, like, "where's your face?" or "we need to see your face to judge the outfit", etc. Do NOT say anything about my face in my face, juvenile reaction guaranteed.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Of course. Meet less than yourself with no better. Wait, isn't that circular? Ignore list time. ~ H

Roy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by henrikc
Looks amazing, maomao! I love it!

I kind of hate this thread right now, I can't see Roys pictures, and judging from the comments, it sounds amazing. Can you please re-upload them Roy?

Sorry it took a while. I only check this thread every so often:

roy_13.jpg

roy_12.jpg

roy_11.jpg

roy_05.jpg

roy_06.jpg

roy_00.jpg

roy_01.jpg

roy_02.jpg

roy_03.jpg

roy_04.jpg

roy_07.jpg

roy_08.jpg

roy_09.jpg

roy_10.jpg

And my media set up:
aeon_01.jpg

aeon_02.jpg

aeon_03.jpg

aeon_04.jpg

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Who's that on draper's lap? It's sure not Betty...but it kind of looks like peggy

I just can't think of a time when that scene would have occurred.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by otc
Who's that on draper's lap? It's sure not Betty...but it kind of looks like peggy

Is it the redhead in that set of twins from the night that Roger Sterling has the heart attack?

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Is it the redhead in that set of twins from the night that Roger Sterling has the heart attack?

yes, it is.

nice place, but the staircase is what really grabs my attention. Beautiful. Do want the staircase.

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A preview, should be done in another month or so

01.jpg

Just curious, what kind of storage is that on the right side of the hall?

Roy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JetBlast
I think Roy wins the thread.

Seriously.

No way, I'm just a smalltimer. I'm sure there are members here with REALLY impressive houses. I really dig the renderings of MaoMaos place, can't wait till he posts some actual pictures.

Originally Posted by otc

Like Kwilk said, it's one of the twinsisters. The other gave Roger the heart attack.

Originally Posted by gomestar
yes, it is.

nice place, but the staircase is what really grabs my attention. Beautiful. Do want the staircase.

It's stainless steel with glass steps. I'm not sure what kind of glass, but its special glass so it stays clear when using 2 inch thick steps. Normally glass that thick has a sort of greenish color.

spencers

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Roy
Sorry it took a while. I only check this thread every so often:

I remember seeing your pictures a while back. You inspired me to build an XBMC box.
It's the bees knees!

Roy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by spencers
I remember seeing your pictures a while back. You inspired me to build an XBMC box.
It's the bees knees!

XBMC is awesome! Open License software rules.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads