• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
nn making me want to be lazy and wear my fake ricks more often

I bet if I wore them to my job (elementary school teacher) kids would think I'm a total badass and the principal would hate me.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
I think you've overestimating his effect on the forum. And you're probably right when you call it a '******* joke', half of what he writes is in jest including - or at least I sincerely hope - his supposed ego.

I inspired you to post that.

PinkPantser

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
^That is a roundabout way of saying you don't like the shoes.

that yes, but also the recent stacking and the sneaker tuck and the exposed tb label on the ankle and the grooming, etc

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
^^ In his defense, he just might be Jewish. You know how them Jews are with their beards and hair.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
someone mad

u_mad.gif

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
Geez you guys really don't like my sweatpants fits! haha
2wh1rhl.jpg

Looks good, but it should if your spending $$$$$$$$ You're the only person I've seen so far who makes the Rick sneakers look good within an outfit and proportion wise, maybe it's because they're white/white instead of the ugly cartoon like black/white color way. In addition, most Lanvin sneaks look like Christian Audigier was part of the design team, Hollywood all the way
plain.gif

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB
In addition, most Lanvin sneaks look like Christian Audigier was part of the design team, Hollywood all the way
plain.gif

Yup. I was going to say the same thing but I have already trashed stacks and jet this week--didn't want to push my luck.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PinkPantser
that yes, but also the recent stacking and the sneaker tuck and the exposed tb label on the ankle and the grooming, etc
i generally like all your fits. ur photos are always good. i think its clear we have different aesthetics though. im more into runway **** like prorsum, lanvin, thom all of which are slightly more experimental (i.e. synth/luxe materials, trouser tuck into trainers or boots, semi-avante-gard pieces like tb patch pants, CdG patchwork, etc). i dont think it matters. i came to realize most of the people on this forum arent into that stuff long ago.

Originally Posted by Eason
^^ In his defense, he just might be Jewish. You know how them Jews are with their beards and hair.
lol. just cuz i sometimes hang out with the resident board jew doesnt mean i am one. bitches like my scruff and curls.

Originally Posted by hossoso
Yup. I was going to say the same thing but I have already trashed stacks and jet this week--didn't want to push my luck.

one would think that instead of trashing all the time, you could maybe contribute something. you know....non-assholish critiques or fit pics, for example.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
white/white ricks and black/black ricks are the only tolerable versions imho

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
i should buy some white/white ricks to go with my diors and mega stacks.

copping in t-minus 3....2....

Gravitas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hahaha, a lot of what Jet says is just trolling (not calling you out, a lot of people do it, myself included). He has stated before that he really isn't that balla, just cops balla things. He probably finds it hilarious that so many people take everything he says seriously. And everything that is getting momentary hype here of late has already passed through SuFu many eons ago: Lanvinz, 19cms, etc. Stacks on those Diors looked stupid IMO Sq, way too much (and the fact that they are stacking pretty flat). I'd say getting them hemmed two inches would look much better. Also, please don't tuck your trousers into your high tops.

mondayc

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
i should buy some white/white ricks to go with my diors and mega stacks.

copping in t-minus 3....2....

Stack to your ballsack.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB
In addition, most Lanvin sneaks look like Christian Audigier was part of the design team, Hollywood all the way
plain.gif

Uh... what?

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know it's obvious (esp. coming from me) but Nicely Nice looks so very perfect. Pretty close to how I'd look if I do the much need steps of 1)losing ten pounds and 2)gaining 1000 bucks spending money.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
^ u dont have your ricks anymore remember? you'd need 1200 for the shoes + 3000 for the jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics