• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent Sartorialist Looks

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by vncrz
4810Snowflake_4227Web.jpg

"I think what she has done with her hair is great, but she took it a step further with her dramatic razor thin eyebrows. One of those elements, without the other, would have made the whole look less effective.

I also love how she plays with the contrast of tough but femme sexiness. Yes, she has an obvious punk sensibility, but she still shows a little bare shoulder, has some sparkle in her top and just the slightest touch of color on her lip.

Well played young lady."

Seriously, WTF?

Very Christiane F ...I don't find the junkie look very sexy but it is just a personal opinion.

winston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

"I think what she has done with her hair is great, but she took it a step further with her dramatic razor thin eyebrows. One of those elements, without the other, would have made the whole look less effective.

I also love how she plays with the contrast of tough but femme sexiness. Yes, she has an obvious punk sensibility, but she still shows a little bare shoulder, has some sparkle in her top and just the slightest touch of color on her lip.

Well played young lady."

Seriously, WTF?

A grown man really shouldn't be enthusiastic about such things.

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

No. It looks stupid; it's as if the kid she was baby sitting got a hold of daddy's razor and went to work while the babysitter was passed out on the couch from raiding the liquor cabinet.
I also love how she plays with the contrast of tough but femme sexiness. Yes, she has an obvious punk sensibility, but she still shows a little bare shoulder, has some sparkle in her top and just the slightest touch of color on her lip. Well played young lady."
The commenters on the site just bukkake whatever he shoots - far worse than regular WAYWRN bukkake. The Sartorialist could shoot a picture of a dog taking a ****, saturate the color, and the commenters would say something like:
Originally Posted by Some Asshole Sartorialist Commenter
Oh, I love how that dog is ******** right on the sidewalk - there's a gross juxtaposition between the natural bodily act and the starkness of the man-made sidewalk. Such a brave action for a proud animal who knows what it wants.
ffffuuuu.gif

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fantastic Mr Foxx
+1. This image is very creepy and disturbing.

Or disturbingly creepy?

It is very junkie chic and I'm not surprised the fashion crowd loves it...

How terrible this picture is , we had more replies on that one than on most of the other more classic ones...

Fantastic Mr Foxx

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lasbar
Or disturbingly creepy?

It is very junkie chic and I'm not surprised the fashion crowd loves it...

How terrible this picture is , we had more replies on that one than on most of the other more classic ones...

It is indeed disturbingly creepy. I think Scott Schuman- The Sartorialist- is losing his touch.

Sterling Gillette

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Labelking, I saw you in a German TV show last week. You were running by the camera in the background. Really. I believe it was at one of these "parties" during NY fashion week. Not sure this is of interest for anyone here, though.

eh.gif

sebastian089

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sterling Gillette
Labelking, I saw you in a German TV show last week. You were running by the camera in the background. Really. I believe it was at one of these "parties" during NY fashion week. Not sure this is of interest for anyone here, though.

eh.gif

Hahahah, i would laugh at you for watching GNTM if in the process I wouldn't out myself as having watched it too. Oops...

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I think this girl looks like she was in a fire and got her eyebrows and front of her hair singed off.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cassie did it better.
Cassie-hair.jpg
cassie-shaved-head.jpg

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sterling Gillette
eh.gif

I was also interviewed by a Russian Fashion TV show for my opinion on one of the shows. I suspect my sense of dress spoke to the Russians' sense of lavishness.

needler

Reaction score
nod[1].gif

Have any negative comments ever been posted on his blog?

Does he delete anything seriously critical or does everybody there really lap up everything that much? The only comments I read are on the most ridiculous pictures because it entertains me to watch people try to come up with compliments for some of the ridiculous things he posts.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads