• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
lol @ moo of all people on the forum talking **** and not having a clue what he's talking about

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
lol @ moo of all people on the forum talking **** and not having a clue what he's talking about

laugh.gif

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
fwiw, DBSS purple goatskin > Raf sneaks

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
ain't no drama

i've hung out will kelvin a couple of times and he wanted some when he saw my vandals

also love how i've created the raf hightop hype on this forum
blush.gif

jd i'd probably pass on those until you find one you love in all honesty

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks errrone,

I will try and take better pictures of the rafs next time, from a better angle to show more of the chrome part.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Yeah jet that's what I'm leaning towards... although I have always really enjoyed those MMMs. Would grab navy astros in spite of you already having them, you don't live in this country so it's ok. But I doubt they will ever cross my path in my size. Akira post pics. http://www.hypebeast.com/image/2008/08/diet-4.jpg ? Not really a fan of those if so.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen the dbss, pics? There were croc skin rafs that looked insane, and i'm eyeing the multicolor from this season. I haven't seen jet's navy ones in person but the pitures have looked great. The patents vandals are much more subdued in person, never thought I would like patent sneaks. oh man I was so trad a year ago
biggrin.gif

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
kelvinsense: those shoes are in the running for best raf sneakers i've ever seen. they are so ******* tron its amazing
I'm still disappointed that the Tron costumes being designed by Raf thing was just a joke Edit: The DBSS: These are blue from 08, couldn't find the purple ones
PICT9182.jpg
PICT9186.jpg
PICT9190.jpg
PICT9211.jpg
PICT9201.jpg
PICT9196.jpg
PICT9206.jpg
sorry for the longpost

JonB27

Reaction score
Kelvin, were you in Little Tokyo? I was grabbing lunch out there today and saw that fair type of thing that was going on.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JonB27
Kelvin, were you in Little Tokyo? I was grabbing lunch out there today and saw that fair type of thing that was going on.
yeah it was the cherry blossom festival. Saw some sumo wrestlers, little girls in kimono's dancing, etc. The dbss foil effect is cool, the shape of the shoe isn't all that great.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really like the DBSS sneakers they have out this season. Not their best, but still awesome. I'd get a pair but unsure if I can pull them off.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
those sneaks are terrible kit and that pairing with the pants is even worse

i liked the ruby patent ones they did awhile back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics