• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brooks Brothers - A Review

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by imageWIS
They have extra slim-fit; I have no idea how they fit, they didn't have any 15's (WTF) last time I was in a BB store.

They're extra-slim.

This sounds like snark, but I promise it's not. They're anorexic slim.

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
I like both, but I like the Madison better. Looks sharp.
. . . and it's interesting that this Madison is darted, has side vents, and come with flat-trousers. Curious indeed.

We Tigers

Reaction score
Wait, they're not doing the 2/$1499 deal anymore? I was going to head there this weekend. My company has a corporate discount with them so the 15% deal they were doing wasn't really important, but the lack of 2-for deal would be unfortunate.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by luftvier
. . . and it's interesting that this Madison is darted, has side vents, and come with flat-trousers. Curious indeed.

It also has the great looking vest. I didn't realize it was darted, but I still like how it looks.

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
It also has the great looking vest. I didn't realize it was darted, but I still like how it looks.

I am surprised that BB's no longer even maintaining the internal consistency of their different cuts.

Just bring back the No 1 Sack en masse, already. Market it to the unknowing masses. People will love it.

J. Cogburn

Reaction score
Wait, they're not doing the 2/$1499 deal anymore? I was going to head there this weekend. My company has a corporate discount with them so the 15% deal they were doing wasn't really important, but the lack of 2-for deal would be unfortunate.
You snooze you lose. Sale ended Thursday night. I got in just under the bell. No sale running at the moment I don't think ....

Mr T

Reaction score
The trick is to go online and get the item number from their website. After that it is a simple matter (if your SA isn't lazy) to get them shipped to your store. My SA does this for me knowing that of the 3-4 suits she is bringing in I will only buy 1 (she also gives my the sale pricing even if I just buy one).

Congrats on the weight loss.

xudisco07

Reaction score
Originally Posted by J. Cogburn
You snooze you lose. Sale ended Thursday night. I got in just under the bell. No sale running at the moment I don't think ....

I think 25% off with the corporate discount is going on this weekend.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads