• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

radicaldog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tom153
Today was a bit cooler than yesterday so I threw in a jacket.
pic.jpg

That briefcase is not Saddleback, is it?

tom153

Reaction score
Originally Posted by niidawg3
i like a lot - are those lowndes or moras?
They are actually Martegani. Definitely closer to Lowndes than Moras as far as the design goes.
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
Bang on Tom. I'd love to say its my massive biceps but...
laugh.gif

LOL
laugh.gif
I actually have a jacket with some big ass arms being worked on as we speak. The arms are being slimmed down in the biceps area. Should be done tomorrow afternoon so if everything goes as planned I'll snap some pics. I've got my fingers crossed, hoping that it will turn out well because from what I understand it's a ***** to get it right. I wouldn't really worry about it, but this thing has a window pane pattern...
Originally Posted by radicaldog
That briefcase is not Saddleback, is it?
Nope, it's some one off deal I found on ebay a while back and antiqued it a bit on my own with regular shoe polish. The bag is made from full grain leather so it had that suedey look to it, but after I hit it with some cream for colour and wax to make it look more like leather it turned out as you see in the pics. Actually I don't think it looks quite that dark in real life; if you are interested I can snap a few pics for you, hell I may even be able to get a pic of what it looked like before my experiment.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
Different variation of yesterday's theme...another 80+ day in the borough today, so the same seersucker jacket but brighter blue chino-linos and suede bucks. No polo today, but the RLBL yellow gingham and a chambray tie. Scattering the thin skinned local elderly who can't handle the stinging critiques of WAYWT...not fast enough whippersnappers, GOTCHA IN THE SHOT!
Agree on the sleeve length issue, but overall looks great
Today was a bit cooler than yesterday so I threw in a jacket.

Nice clean look and the bag looks good - would be interested in close ups.

IST66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ManofKent
Special mention for ISt66's SC
smile.gif
I like this whole look - almost English
wink.gif

Thank you, sir!
Originally Posted by Fantastic Mr Foxx
- Not at all. As a matter of fact, I'll be vigilant on your omissions and sartorial flaws.
devil.gif
laugh.gif

- Keep up the good work.

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

5+!
Cheers!

Originally Posted by mogultv
My pleasure.
bigstar[1].gif
smile.gif

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gnatty8
What's a barber?

you ain't the salon guy, quasi

tshaw

Reaction score
Will be out of town for a few days - Headed out to Harrisburg to perform in a concert and then onto Baltimore for a conference. See you gents on Wednesday..Y'all play nice while I'm away.
smile.gif

T

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Big A guide to international travel: Fly on empty plane (flying on Easter helps):
069.jpg
Wear fancy watch with frayed OCBD to show that you are all business, and yet have spezz and understand the common man . . . .
072.jpg
Don't forget hat and cord blazer (won't wrinkle!)
076.jpg
Bring fancy headphones and extra juice
074.jpg
Wear comfortable shoes (seriously, my hatred for all things Alden is sated. These are the most comfortable frikkin' "real" shoes in the universe - I'm wearing them almost every day)
073.jpg
If your hat rolls up into a phallic symbol, it won't get crushed. Plus it will excite the flight attendants (although, sometimes the wrong flight attendants)
077.jpg
If you can wrap that rascal, even better
078.jpg
Do not let the fact that you are trapped on an airplane for 8 hours deter you from taking the time-honored SF Bathroom Shot (TM)
075.jpg
No matter how stylish you think you are, try not to be too sad when this guy humbles you by (1) traveling with a hot girl at least 30 years younger than he is; (2) wearing his Ray Bans for the entire flight; and, (3) loudly describing the business class passengers as "pigs," as in (add French accent): "I can fly up there, but I hate to be with those pigs!"
080.jpg
Viva la France!

BBC

Reaction score
uol003.jpg
uol010.jpg

gkghjkghjk001.jpg

BB shirt, braces, otc
Southwick charcoal 3/2 sack suit
Ben Silver bow
AE PAs

ajv

Reaction score
5+!

Love the shoes!

Originally Posted by niidawg3
- very nicely done A ... right down to the black shoes!!
- love it all.

Thanks gents.

Originally Posted by IST66
4-6.jpg

You nailed the red trousers. Very nice.

Adrian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads