• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

clausc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Possibly more suitable for Streetwear:

Received these NDC wingtips today (ordered from Yoox). Comparable to Paul Smith Miller
830422650_qaMxL-S-1.jpg
830423287_JLEie-S-1.jpg
830423106_ZMGuF-S.jpg

Stefano Branchini boots bought from Venice, Italy during the Easter weekend.
830423524_MXEjQ-S-1.jpg
830423983_cUv6R-L.jpg
830423701_3SG6K-L.jpg

I was familiar with the StefanoBi brand, I was not sure that is the same guy starting both brands. Obviously these are the lower-end Branchini. I paid 210 euros on sale (350 euro full price). There were a few other models on sale, but either not my size or too fancy (e.g blue and grey suede). I have not seen any good-year or norwegese Branchini and the styles were hit or miss, I was surprised to find that here on SF that hey are highly regarded.

cwh812

Reaction score
Picked up two pairs of new dark brown shoes in the last month. Borrelli by Sutor in dark brown and my must have shoe that I've been eyeing since I joined SF - the EG Asquith in Dark Oak.

Asquith1.jpg

Asquith2.jpg

Asquith3.jpg

Borrelli1.jpg

Borrelli2.jpg

Borrelli3.jpg

Borrelli4.jpg

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cwh812
Picked up two pairs of new dark brown shoes in the last month. Borrelli by Sutor in dark brown and my must have shoe that I've been eyeing since I joined SF - the EG Asquith in Dark Oak.

Asquith1.jpg

Asquith2.jpg

Asquith3.jpg

Borrelli1.jpg

Borrelli2.jpg

Borrelli3.jpg

Borrelli4.jpg

Quoted again,these are super nice. Love EG's.

imainish

Reaction score
My new Bally Scribe Aken in tan (have them in black too but haven't gotten around to taking pics of them yet). Both the leather the construction are fantastic. I could not be happier with them.

BallyScribeAken001_edited.jpg

BallyScribeAken002_edited.jpg

BallyScribeAken003.jpg

BallyScribeAken004.jpg

And my new Bally Scribe Alban in tan:

BallyScribeAlban003_edited.jpg

BallyScribeAlban001_edited.jpg

BallyScribeAlban002_edited.jpg

BallyScribeAlban004_edited.jpg

Full disclosure: I have some of the same shoes for sale in the B&S forum.

artoftime

Reaction score
cwh812;3120811 said:

Both are outstanding
bigstar[1].gif

ramuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ The shell Darlton wingtip is one of my favorite shoes...and probably the most versatile.
foo.gif

Henry Carter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
loake1880.jpg
[/IMG]

Don't know if you would call these shoe Appreciation, but a new delivery came today. Loake 1880 line Knightsbridge model in Black calf. I know Loake don't get a lot of love here but value for money, the 1880 line is hard to beat. For made in England, calf leather shoes they are pretty good. They came out to about $240 AUD shipped from Pediwear including tree's. There are about 5 shops in Australia that sell a handful of Loake's and the 1880's retail for almost $500 here which is ridiculous. I also have the double monk Blackfriars in Brown calf on the same last, they take a good shine really well.

Grenadier

Reaction score
New John Lobb Oakleys. $380. Sorry for the bad iPhone pics. As you can see, they're perfect with jeans.

photo4yw.jpg

photo1fw.jpg

photo2jv.jpg

greekgeek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Great shoes, a little dressy for jeans though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads