• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
I actually have the yellow boat shoes from Quoddy x Southwillard on their way to me. I figured if everybody's hating on them and screaming hipster d-bag, why not.

I might hate them who knows, but for some reason the piss yellow caught my eye and thought, f**k it, I'll give them a shot even though I don't own a boat.

These are nice I've been considering them for a long time and may pull the trigger soon.

mttlee0

Reaction score
Originally Posted by fuji
I love them. Dior makes the best high tops.

On first glance, I had my doubts. After some thought, I think they are pretty sick. The overall silhouette is clean with nice lines, which is great since it draws the attention to the wraparound laces. The laces are eye-catching, but done in a tasteful style.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voice
D&G has some really nice hightops, and the LV hightops from spring 2009 are legit :]

ARE THEY? Are they truly "legit." I will not by anything that will "quit" if you know what I mean,

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Slow day at work and subsequently, I spent most of it going through the TOJ thread for the first time (aside from the occasional glance in the past). Now I feel my life is incomplete without a gray washed lamb moto.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score

my

life.

The shoe I have been lurking on for months which dropped in price recently I was going to kop tomorrow when I got a paycheck... lo and behold today there is a smallish tax return check in the mail for some reason. Hooray for unexpected monetary dispensation. I go to snag said shoes, which were there yesterday, and someone bought them today. Weak stuff. Really weak stuff.

Is there a working yoox code right now?

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Slow day at work and subsequently, I spent most of it going through the TOJ thread for the first time (aside from the occasional glance in the past). Now I feel my life is incomplete without a gray washed lamb moto.

Hope you won't feel bad about living an incomplete life because they aren't going to be made again.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
Hope you won't feel bad about living an incomplete life because they aren't going to be made again.

Aeglus how hard is it to find a job teaching part-time in Korea if I just went over there? ? Could I do it short term? I seriously have nothing to do for two months, and I'm going crazy after like three days

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Buy final fantasy 13 ^

constantine.

Reaction score
South Willard just posted their Stephan Schneider buy, I think it looks like crap
frown.gif

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
Aeglus how hard is it to find a job teaching part-time in Korea if I just went over there? ? Could I do it short term? I seriously have nothing to do for two months, and I'm going crazy after like three days

Depends but your problems are visa and place to live. Unless you have a visa that says you can work now, you can't do anything. I would guess there are some hagwons that would accept you for part time if you have an F visa though they won't give you a free place to live. There's tutoring too but that's sort of unreliable.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by constantine.
South Willard just posted their Stephan Schneider buy, I think it looks like crap
frown.gif

I think it ranges from ok to good, but their buy could definitely be better. There are some of really nice pieces in this collection, which is more obvious when seen in person.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
These are nice I've been considering them for a long time and may pull the trigger soon.

Have you checked them out in person, jet? I'm assuming you did. How is the leather on these? The shade of yellow from the SW pics looked great, not too loud, but something nice and standout to rock this summer with various pants, but especially shorts.

Originally Posted by aeglus

Ouch, cut to the heart on APK's dreams!

Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak
Who the **** is Justin Bieber.

Lol. You'll be posting gifs of the kid soon I'm sure. A co-worker of mine and I were shooting the breeze about summer concerts and he mentioned this name. I said essentially the same as you (i.e. "who is that?"), he reluctantly told me he and his was wife are chaperoning their two daughters to a Justin Bieber concert this summer. He's a young teeny kid that the little girls are going crazy over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads