• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clarks Desert Boots

tcolberg

Reaction score
Thanks for the coupon snuff_daddy, I picked up a pair of Brown Suede DBs today.

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bimmernate
Whats the best way to clean the soles of these? Mine are gross.

They all look gross.

ilvwhtgrls

Reaction score
I bought a pair at Banana over the week for 60 bucks OTD. They had a 25 percent off sale and I ended up getting an additional 20 percent off for taking the display. In addition, I also received four coupons for 40 percent off a single item in April. Not a bad trip!

Story

Reaction score
Man I am having a hell of a time finding an 8.5 pair of Beeswax Desert Boots in Canada. I don't even care about discounts, I'd pay full retail, there's just nowhere with that size/style that ships to Canada.

PiperInAlberta

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Story
Man I am having a hell of a time finding an 8.5 pair of Beeswax Desert Boots in Canada. I don't even care about discounts, I'd pay full retail, there's just nowhere with that size/style that ships to Canada.

Zappos Canada had some for a while.

snuff_daddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
pacsun sells clarks and ships to canada but theyre sold out footaction and eastbay (theyre basically the same company) has em in stock and ships em to canada http://www.footaction.com/catalog/pr...0294&size=07.0 ^but for some reason theyre listed as womens boots...i have a feelin thats a typo on their site..u may want to call and ask plus u can prob find a coupon code for footaction and eastbay

wannabeagiant

Reaction score

Originally Posted by PiperInAlberta
Zappos Canada had some for a while.

What's the cheapest place to get them in Canada or online Canadian stores (as to avoid customs from the US). I've been looking for a deal on some sand or brown suedes but haven't found any.

Lnja

Reaction score
217442010242593353501131_L.jpg

217442010242593359595130_L.jpg

217442010242593442515_L.jpg

Smokey brown. Never seen this color before.
eh.gif

aka

Reaction score

Not sure if there's one near you, but try Brown's Shoes. The one in Oakridge mall in Vancouver carries DBs in beeswax.

MaxHeadroom

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new here so be gentle with me.

I always used to shop at Clarks, but since my last pair of shoes that I bought about 5 years ago became rather worn out, I was quite disheartened to find that Clarks quality in general doesn't seem to be like what it used to be. Their shoes these days seem poorer quality for a higher price.

I understand they no longer make the shoes in the UK anymore, so it just seems like another brand that has shipped production to cheaper factories abroad.

But I really like the look of their Desert Boots...

So, can anyone tell me what the quality of Clarks Desert Boots are like?
Are they strong, and do they last?

Maybe I'm on the wrong forum here, but I still value quality over fashion, and won't be swayed over by something that looks good, but won't last.

chethondo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MaxHeadroom
So, can anyone tell me what the quality of Clarks Desert Boots are like?
Are they strong, and do they last?

I bought a pair of beeswax dbs 2 years ago and wear them daily for several hours. I finally got around to buying some treatment stuff for them a couple of weeks ago and they look brand new. They show wear but are still in one piece. For $100 I have no complaints. I have to replace my Vans and Cons once a summer but that's expected with canvas shoes.

snuff_daddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i just walked into macys and they now carry clarks DBs (maybe they had before?)...i saw two colors including beeswax

they constantly send out discount codes tru the mail and email if u are lookin to land a cheap pair

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads