• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

Reaction score
Thanks, I guess the small it is! And I wasn't planning on wearing it with everything buttoned, I just did that to show fitment better
smile.gif

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by J.B.R
I'm looking at getting a pair of Navy Boat shoes: Cole Haan or Paraboot. the Cole's say they are:Fully leather lined with comfort padded sock lining which will make them nice to wear w/o socks. However, I am digging the color of the Paraboot, minus their tag on the side.
No.
Originally Posted by Razele
Oh no I mean that Kit always puts the hate on Dior Homme denims, not you as such. If your a good size (unlike me) you'll pick em up easily around 200 on B&S. Also the suede varsity is really nice, one of the nicest items coming out of TOJ ATM, charly on SuFu has been doing mock ups via photo shop too. A good pair of sneaks are worth thier weight in gold, CP's are pretty lame most of the time, most stuff is over designed or hype beasty and then the good stuff doesn't get distribution online. I could easily wear DH black raws, my new lanvins and a white t everyday.
Dude, DH makes some of my favorite coated jeans (Waxing Moon in blue or black, Arcadius in maroon, a few others) but for raws there are tons of better denims. But I would also not pay >100 for a pair of sneakers

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by eglbc
299105696_tp.jpg

on ebay for a good price
or

925_1483_285.jpg

170$

i lose/break sunglasses, so im leaning towards frogskins.
Also i feel like theyre a bit younger feeling, not sure if i can swing the persols.
Thoughts on frogskinz?

i just got the persols last week, they are a classic but that doesnt mean it will make you look old or anything ahha. great frames and lenses, i have the tortoise with g15 lense

dunkin

Reaction score
streetpreacher, small fits u nicely, what kind of jacket is that? looks nice

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by J.B.R
No? to both.
Maybe the Paraboots are better but the Cole Haans are going to be complete **** quality-wise

Jonah

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
looks nice, but do you know anything about the quality?

Haven't actually seen it in person just came across it by chance while searching for leather jackets. I have a few shirts by them and they seem about zara quality though you definitely pay more for the unashamed julius/rick rip off.

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IIRC Rye GB has a few things from All Saints. You might want to PM him about quality, he may have seen it while he was out and about.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads