• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Champions League '09

matadorpoeta

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
manchester united vs. bayern munich starts in 10 minutes! i'm pulling for munich.
lurker[1].gif

ANIKETOS

Reaction score
Originally Posted by matadorpoeta
manchester united vs. bayern munich starts in 10 minutes! i'm pulling for munich.
lurker[1].gif

I am torn,i would usually support a german team against the English,but this year the 4th CL spot is in balance between Germany and Italy.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ANIKETOS
I am torn,i would usually support a german team against the English,but this year the 4th CL spot is in balance between Germany and Italy.

can you elaborate? i know they are consideing taking away italy's 4th spot (as a result of recent poor showings by italian qualifiers?) how does it work? will germany get another spot if a german team wins it?

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
who the **** are man utd??

and it looks as if Rooney has a serious foot issue...if he is kept out of the derby I'll be a happy boy!!!

bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif

ANIKETOS

Reaction score
Originally Posted by romafan
can you elaborate? i know they are consideing taking away italy's 4th spot (as a result of recent poor showings by italian qualifiers?) how does it work? will germany get another spot if a german team wins it?

Thats exactly it.Italy risk losing the 4th spot if German teams do better this year and next.UEFA would love to give that 4th spot to the Germans because it means big bucks to them.Based on this coefficient stuff Italy has a chance of retaining it but hopefully Italian teams do better next year (Milan and Juve)

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thats exactly it.Italy risk losing the 4th spot if German teams do better this year and next.UEFA would love to give that 4th spot to the Germans because it means big bucks to them.Based on this coefficient stuff Italy has a chance of retaining it but hopefully Italian teams do better next year (Milan and Juve)

not roma?
confused.gif

ANIKETOS

Reaction score
Originally Posted by romafan
not roma?
confused.gif

I have faith in Roma doing well just like Fiore did this year,its Milan and Juve who have been disasterous this year.

Juve crashed out from the group stage and lost to Fulham 4-1 away in Europa.As for Milan they lost 7-2 from United.Embarrassing.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have faith in Roma doing well just like Fiore did this year,its Milan and Juve who have been disasterous this year.

Juve crashed out from the group stage and lost to Fulham 4-1 away in Europa.As for Milan they lost 7-2 from United.Embarrassing.

You don't have to tell me
shog[1].gif
Juve's implosion has been truly remarkable....

Feel bad for Bordeaux. Not sure they can pull it back - we'll see. Bayern/ManU! I DVD'd the game and watched last night
wow.gif
'pulsating', as the commentators like to say...

Flieger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Barcelonas game agains arsenal was unbelievable the first 20 minutes. 70% ball possession in the first half. OMFG, unreal football!
I am travelling from Amstedam to Barcelona next weekend to see Barca play on sunday in Camp Nou. I am looking forward to that so much.

Flieger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
AAAAAAAANdddddddddddd 0-2 badabing badabang. It's more or less over for Arsenal.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads