• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

leftover_salmon

Reaction score
Currently: 1997 Nissan Maxima GLE

But I have an S4 on order due to arrive in late June.
thumbs-up.gif

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Just bought a 69' Chevy 350 step side 3 speed pick up in black. Engine and Transmissions newly rebuilt, everything else needs alot of attention. This will be my new project instead of raw denims, though working on the truck might instigate good fades?

Everyday car's are VOLVO V70T Wagon in silver and Lexus IS300 in Gunmetal Gray.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB
Just bought a 69' Chevy 350 step side 3 speed pick up in black. Engine and Transmissions newly rebuilt, everything else needs alot of attention.

Any pics so we can see it before and after? Sounds like a fun project.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
Any pics so we can see it before and after? Sounds like a fun project.
This is all I have right now. It's going to take twelve months or so, I'm not going to throw down a lump some of cash to get everything done in one fell swoop.
IMG_4641.jpg

audiophilia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
My shade was broken, but that was related to intra-car acrobatics with my wife. So, can't blame BMW.

I call bullshit!
smile.gif
The damn shade clips break if you sneeze!

audiophilia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
doctorj!;3022814 said:
2009 Gran Turismo S. 4.7L. Metallic Black exterior, black with red stitching interior. Pure magic!
iqzk1y.jpg
/QUOTE] Stunning. Drives great, goes like stink, but I do find it heavy, though. You?
Originally Posted by doctorj!
And the crappy Mercedes 2004 C320 in the background. More problems then I can list. AJ
Typical Benz, then.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by J'aimelescravates
I have had no major problems or complaints with mine

+1 for my past and current one.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by J'aimelescravates
I have had no major problems or complaints with mine
Originally Posted by JayJay
+1 for my past and current one.
Ditto here. Wife's is at lease end this year, flawless car. Mine is three months old now and it's perfect. Why do people get douchey?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads