• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SeventyFive

Reaction score
To whom ever got the last exploded check in size small: Grrr.

Guess I'll just have to try and get one of the chambray shirts instead...

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would love a chambray in indigo, will probably kop.

That's actually what I was going to get MTM, that's pretty similar to Australian workshirts.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mike - shot you a pm, but I got the camel tattersal pants in the mail yesterday (just in time for my planned trip to the tailor today) and holy s**t the fabric on these are bordering on illegal, man no joke. The fit on these actually worked out slightly better than the moleskins in the same size (not that the moleskins didn't fit well, but the different fabric and weight seems to have modified the silhouette ever so slightly). Can't wait to get them back, turn heads, drop jaws, and break beezie's (see urban dictionary) hearts! Thanks again for accommodating the exchange, awesome customer service as always.

Oh, and I picked up the gingham twill as well. Pics of both to come.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scottcw
Guys, received the Midnight Pindot shirt yesterday and it is amazing! Took it out of the box and headed to the bathroom to change out of what I wore to work. One of my co-workers called it a "happy" shirt. Don't know what that means, but the fabric and cut are both top notch.

Thanks, glad that you dig it! I've been wearing the hell out of my pindot. Although I'll admit, it's constantly paired with the same exact red cords and snuff longwings. Just trying to class up the 'hood a bit!

Originally Posted by mikesduc
That chambray is brilliant. Between BIG and Epaulet all I need is Target for underwear and socks and I'm set. Now get those navy chinos in. I'm jonesing here.

Just got the Navy chino sample in. Holy ****, the UK fabric will blow you away! These are pretty much good to go, so I'm ordering them on Monday. Delivery in 4-5 weeks, and pics in a few days.

Originally Posted by harryc
That red chambray will be mine!!!

Originally Posted by jya1229
I've been just lurking around here for a while, but I am actually posting this to say that, that is one of the best looking chambray Red I've seen.
can't wait to see more colors.

Originally Posted by Razele
Would love a chambray in indigo, will probably kop.
That's actually what I was going to get MTM, that's pretty similar to Australian workshirts.

Thanks guys! If you're interested in either Chambray, feel free to PM me anytime to reserve one.

Originally Posted by APK
I was expecting my multi-colored gingham in the mail today, but was disappointed to return home during lunch to find nothing. After work, I was at the post office shipping out some things. As I was getting ready to leave, the clerk went, "Oh wait, I think we have something here for you."

I wasn't expecting packages from anywhere else, so unless someone had shipped me a bomb, I knew it was the shirt. It was like Christmas in March. Even more so, since the clerk has this killer white beard that extends down to his chest.

Anyway, the shirt is a thing of beauty. Vibrant, but not overpowering colors. This is my first non-flannel shirt from Epaulet, so I wasn't sure what to expect texture-wise. It's got a sturdy feel to it, but is light enough in weight that it'll become a spring and summer staple. The card with personalized message was much appreciated. It may not matter to everyone, but those small touches help put a face to the shop. You don't feel like you're just engaging in an exchange of money and garments.

Thanks again Alex, we really appreciate your support. Rock that thing hard!

Originally Posted by SeventyFive
To whom ever got the last exploded check in size small: Grrr.
Guess I'll just have to try and get one of the chambray shirts instead...

Sorry again that the exploded check was sold out. You have my word that we'll bring some RIDICULOUS bold flannels this coming Fall.

Originally Posted by tonio028
Mike - shot you a pm, but I got the camel tattersal pants in the mail yesterday (just in time for my planned trip to the tailor today) and holy s**t the fabric on these are bordering on illegal, man no joke. The fit on these actually worked out slightly better than the moleskins in the same size (not that the moleskins didn't fit well, but the different fabric and weight seems to have modified the silhouette ever so slightly). Can't wait to get them back, turn heads, drop jaws, and break beezie's (see urban dictionary) hearts! Thanks again for accommodating the exchange, awesome customer service as always.

Oh, and I picked up the gingham twill as well. Pics of both to come.

Thanks again Anthony - glad that you dig the trousers! That Camel Tattersall is one of my all-time favorites. Break some M-F'in beezies with those!

lemmywinks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any promotion codes right now? I want to kop some denimz.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
facepalm.gif

lemmywinks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what

mikesduc

Reaction score
I am down for the navy chinos in 34 and the chambray in large to wear with MY west egg wings.
Holy **** Batman, I be turning myself on. Keep it coming!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lemmywinks
Any promotion codes right now? I want to kop some denimz.

Glad you like the jeans! Sorry, we don't have any promotion codes. Our online shop software has that built into the template, but we actually don't typically do them. Sorry for the confusion, you're not the first guy to ask. If you have any questions about the jeans, please drop me a PM anytime.

Originally Posted by mikesduc
I am down for the navy chinos in 34 and the chambray in large to wear with MY west egg wings.
Holy **** Batman, I be turning myself on. Keep it coming!

Oh snap, that's a killer combo!

Doctor

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
holy s**t the fabric on these are bordering on illegal, man no joke.

This is the truth. Same with the tweeds. I am just loving both to bits. Even my tailor commented on the fabric.

Aquaphor

Reaction score
Hey Mike, I just resoled my Thorogood x Epaulets!!
I love the horsehide on these boots. May I suggest doing another collab, this time with a low top oxford with mocc toe stitching in horsehide.
smile.gif

EP1.jpg

EP2.jpg

EP3.jpg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Aquaphor
Hey Mike, I just resoled my Thorogood x Epaulets!!
I love the horsehide on these boots. May I suggest doing another collab, this time with a low top oxford with mocc toe stitching in horsehide.
smile.gif

Whoa, those look dope with the new soles!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads