• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Whiskey longwings showed up today.
They're also wifely approved. She was most impressed by the hand written notes.
Thanks for the shoe trees too.

image005t.jpg

image008ng.jpg

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zippyh
Whiskey longwings showed up today.
They're also wifely approved. She was most impressed by the hand written notes.
Thanks for the shoe trees too.

funny-pictures-cat-is-amazed.jpg

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet

4462580171_785cacabd3.jpg

See Larger

4463357498_c654593136.jpg

See Larger

4463357794_f9cfa460dc.jpg

See Larger

Son of a ***** bastard. I said it on Twitter, but it bears repeating: I don't even like chambray and I think this thing looks like straight FIRE. The fabric and color look like mid-summer's best friend.

enigma77

Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Son of a ***** bastard. I said it on Twitter, but it bears repeating: I don't even like chambray and I think this thing looks like straight FIRE. The fabric and color look like mid-summer's best friend.
+12

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Originally Posted by enigma77
+12
Thanks brah's! Glad that you like them. It's the best use of "son of a ***** bastard" that I've heard in a long time. We're getting in plenty of these, but I've had quite a few guys PM me over reservations already. So, if anyone wants to reserve a unit, just holler at me. Again, no deposit needed, I'll just put one aside for you and drop you a line when they come in. If you want to pass on it after it arrives, that's no problem at all.

scottcw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
Mike Kuhle's Dandy Friday with the Midnight Pindot Shirt, Red Cord Walt Trousers, and "West Egg" Snuff Suede Longwings

4445887905_8496eb78c2.jpg

View Larger

4445888119_504b7254d0.jpg

View Larger

Guys, received the Midnight Pindot shirt yesterday and it is amazing! Took it out of the box and headed to the bathroom to change out of what I wore to work. One of my co-workers called it a "happy" shirt. Don't know what that means, but the fabric and cut are both top notch.

mikesduc

Reaction score
That chambray is brilliant. Between BIG and Epaulet all I need is Target for underwear and socks and I'm set. Now get those navy chinos in. I'm jonesing here.

jya1229

Reaction score
I've been just lurking around here for a while, but I am actually posting this to say that, that is one of the best looking chambray Red I've seen.

can't wait to see more colors.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was expecting my multi-colored gingham in the mail today, but was disappointed to return home during lunch to find nothing. After work, I was at the post office shipping out some things. As I was getting ready to leave, the clerk went, "Oh wait, I think we have something here for you."

I wasn't expecting packages from anywhere else, so unless someone had shipped me a bomb, I knew it was the shirt. It was like Christmas in March. Even more so, since the clerk has this killer white beard that extends down to his chest.

Anyway, the shirt is a thing of beauty. Vibrant, but not overpowering colors. This is my first non-flannel shirt from Epaulet, so I wasn't sure what to expect texture-wise. It's got a sturdy feel to it, but is light enough in weight that it'll become a spring and summer staple. The card with personalized message was much appreciated. It may not matter to everyone, but those small touches help put a face to the shop. You don't feel like you're just engaging in an exchange of money and garments.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads