• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
looks like our good friend and contributor tyronefig got the banstick

I'm not a fan of banning, but dude pretty much made no bones about the fact that his entire purpose on the board was to be antagonistic. Did otter get banned too?

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Otter is in time out

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BTW I agree that teal is hard to pull off (lots of Miami Vice/'80s "cool" associations too for me,) but cyan + olive green is one of my favorite color combinations.

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by junebugmm
4445250618_b8dbd942b2.jpg

SS10 pocket sweater.
Color is hard to describe. A mix between dark navy and turqouise perhaps?

schweeet, let's hope it'll make it to the stores.

Originally Posted by jet
looks like our good friend and contributor tyronefig got the banstick

you have to wonder how he made it to one year when you see his thread history, it bring the lulz.

I don't get short sleeves shirt. For all the hate that polos get, they're still less an abomination than s/s shirts. Someone enlighten me please.

KitAkira

Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
He's a French rapper from TTC (0)

And you's jealous

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Bout time Tyrone got the ban hammer. Guy irritated me more than Kent Money. Kent got annoying with his trolling at the end, but he was at least somewhat useful prior. Tyrone, on the other hand, was starting marsupialed threads and persisting from registration date.

Going through his thread history actually made me feel a bit sorry for him. By his accounts, he's 5'6", has a 40-inch or greater waist, has no friends, and openly buys those pop culture tees that have saturated the market the last decade.

He was also a bigot with road rage, so good riddance.

aqhong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
He's a French rapper from TTC (0)
Ahaha, had no idea. Figured I was missing something. I love that track they did with Modeselektor ("Dancingbox").

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
Pretty funny. I don't mind this too much http://lookbook.nu/look/423571-dapper-polar-bear-cardi , the cardi is nice and the colours are pleasant. Overall though the guy is trying way too hard.
He emerged from a certain fluo kids scene that sorta dressed like a collage of 90s ravers and gangsta rappers. He's definitely not coming at it from a purely aesthetic point of view. At least they can wear Walter Von Beirendonck and not feel out of place.

KitAkira

Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I like the cardigan but $430 is a bit of a stretch

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
topher grace is wearing an mmm 5zip in ocean's eleven (first time I've noticed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads