• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
That right there just sealed the deal for me too, Mike. The cloth looks nice in those picks and knowing your choices of fabrics had me at ease on that aspect. As much as I thought it looked great, I was thinking jean style pockets like, AJ and thought it wasn't going to be for me. But the fact that you're shooting for the casual feel while not having the jean style pockets puts this into "lock territory". Tickle me excited. Any initial thoughts on pricing? A little less than the walt cotton trousers or same ball park?

Now, did you check you're PMs? I sent you one. I am a man confused, and I need you're help!

Originally Posted by the_state
whats the price point?

Rock and roll! The price will definitely be cheaper than the Walt trousers. I don't have the final costing breakdown, but at most they would be $145 (same price as EP's jeans). However, I'm shooting to have them be about $10 or $15 less than that.

And sorry for the delay on PM's - we're doing a newsletter this afternoon, but I'll get back to everyone today.

Cheers,
Mike

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
The Whiskey Shells look seriously like butter. Too bad they're above my pay grade.
ffffuuuu.gif

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
The Whiskey Shells look seriously like butter. Too bad they're above my pay grade.
ffffuuuu.gif

Oh my god, I've been salivating over them. We got 18 of them yesterday, and we're down to 10 units now. Here's the Alden thread post for anyone who missed it:

Hey guys,

Got two new makeups for ya. I'm a sucker for Longwings.

4441167911_f604782c52.jpg

Whiskey Shell Cordovan Longwing: $650
Barrie Last, Double Leather Sole

4429869307_86c3ca3ef5.jpg

"West Egg" Snuff Suede Longwing: $450
Leydon Last, Flex-Welt Sole

dougie

Reaction score
Goddammit, Mike. Goddammit. Just, you know, cause...do you have the shells in 9.5?

dougie

Reaction score
I might swing by after work. Just to look at them, if nothing else.

dexterhaven

Reaction score
The chinos sound very promising--in fact, they sound perfect. I hope I'll be able to get my hands on a few pairs when the time comes.

sajohnson05

Reaction score
This is the reason that epaulet is becoming my favorite go to store for Alden. Thanks guys

Originally Posted by Epaulet
Oh my god, I've been salivating over them. We got 18 of them yesterday, and we're down to 10 units now. Here's the Alden thread post for anyone who missed it:

Hey guys,

Got two new makeups for ya. I'm a sucker for Longwings.

4441167911_f604782c52.jpg

Whiskey Shell Cordovan Longwing: $650
Barrie Last, Double Leather Sole

4429869307_86c3ca3ef5.jpg

"West Egg" Snuff Suede Longwing: $450
Leydon Last, Flex-Welt Sole

obiter dictum

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
Hell no! They'll absolutely be machine washable. They'll come pre-washed (but not washed out or distressed) to get rid of length shrinkage.
Great, I'll definitely keep an eye out for these.

hnlax

Reaction score
got the pindot in today...again, great fit, great pattern. really pleased with epaulet

i'm mad i didn't find this thread earlier--some past designs really caught my eye.

the candy shirt? mannnnnn

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hnlax
got the pindot in today...again, great fit, great pattern. really pleased with epaulet

i'm mad i didn't find this thread earlier--some past designs really caught my eye.

the candy shirt? mannnnnn

Help a brutha on the fence out and hook up a fit pic? Do it...doooo it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 84 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads