• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Introducing Slim Fit Trousers by Epaulet

aizan

Reaction score
i would kill for some navy poplin trousers with a long rise and a single pleat, size 28. *hint* *hint*

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jesus Christ, those new fabrics look amazing.

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
Sorry, wish that I could, but since it's already going into production then we probably won't see the actual fabric until they're delivered them. We had it forwarded directly from Japan to our workshop.

any chance that you could do a size 38? or is the order already set?

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zissou
Jesus Christ, those new fabrics look amazing.
Woah, woah. We know the fabrics are sick, but no need for all 'dat cussin', Z!

joel_954

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why is there a piece of fabric in the right side front pocket of the trousers that I have purchased? Does it mean something? Am I supposed to hang onto it?

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ Long piece of folded fabric? I got one of those in my charcoal flannels back in January. It looked like scrap, to be honest; I couldn't find any place on the trousers that was missing cloth.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by joel_954
Why is there a piece of fabric in the right side front pocket of the trousers that I have purchased? Does it mean something? Am I supposed to hang onto it?

Originally Posted by ahjota
^^ Long piece of folded fabric? I got one of those in my charcoal flannels back in January. It looked like scrap, to be honest; I couldn't find any place on the trousers that was missing cloth.

That's funny. I thought I was the only one. At first I wasn't sure either, but it seemed to be an extra belt loop in my right pocket. It's either scrap Mike's way of leaving behind a "piece" of fashion history? Tracking device maybe?

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thenanyu
It's a belt loop indeed - I threw all of mine away, but in retrospect I should have kept them as souvenirs for my vast Walt collection (7 pairs thus far).

Baller. Did you happen to get the camel tattersal or black windowpane? If so, any pics or thoughts on pairing them in your wardrobe? I have the tan moleskins, but am wondering if I should exchage them for the tattersals since I have tons of plain khaki colored chinos/pants in the rotation already (granted they aren't this fine material).

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by phoenixrecon
any chance that you could do a size 38? or is the order already set?

I was actually thinking of you - we ordered 38's in both the Tropical Wool and Chambray. Interested in either of those? I have some extra fabric, so I can make you up a 38 in French blue as a special order if you like the fit of the other trousers.

Originally Posted by tonio028
That's funny. I thought I was the only one. At first I wasn't sure either, but it seemed to be an extra belt loop in my right pocket. It's either scrap Mike's way of leaving behind a "piece" of fashion history? Tracking device maybe?

Hah - I had no idea what this thing was for months. A customer actually pointed out that it's an extra belt loop. A little vestige of proper trouser-making methods of the past. Our guys are looking out for you.

Originally Posted by thenanyu
It's a belt loop indeed - I threw all of mine away, but in retrospect I should have kept them as souvenirs for my vast Walt collection (7 pairs thus far).

It's true, Nan is the official king of Walt trouser collecting. A few years from now, when "trouserheadz" from Singapore are bidding up the Staple x Supreme Grey Wool Slacks on Ebay, he'll be able to say that he created the whole culture.

thomasec

Reaction score
Anyone have a pair of 32" waist Slim Walt Trouser Tan Moleskin they want to get rid of?

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
I was actually thinking of you - we ordered 38's in both the Tropical Wool and Chambray. Interested in either of those? I have some extra fabric, so I can make you up a 38 in French blue as a special order if you like the fit of the other trousers.

im gunna get either the wool or the chambray when i see pics of them so ill let you know with the special order.

and im not fat... i just have child bearing hips

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by phoenixrecon
im gunna get either the wool or the chambray when i see pics of them so ill let you know with the special order.

Sounds good! I'll drop you a line when they arrive

Originally Posted by geoffmartin17
shotty the darker red japanese cotton.

those are going to be nastayy.
Would it be darker than the red cords you guys have up? I'm kinda hesitant between those and something slightly darker.

Definitely darker. The cords are a true cherry red. These will be a darker bordeaux.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads