• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
2gwdgqp.jpg

killing time, but mostly I've been waiting, for a girl like you, to come into my life

moar shert cuff plz.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by otter
you have no hope unfortunately, she saw you waywt pics

wife: ''why is this tool always tucking in his tops''

true true. i'll start wearing tank tops and squeezing little kids hands in order to flex my guns.

will she be interested then? it displays a sort of sadist attitude which i assume she's into since she married you.

ahhh, we should probably stop ******** up this thread.

Eason suit looks good. Especially since it actually has a break. So many people post suits which must ride up to their knees IRL just so it looks straight in WAYWRN. A charcoal tie would've been better, but i guess you gotta listen to your boss. don't like the idea of no vents though.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Oh dude, mine has a vent (side vents, the only kind), I was saying that most of the suits people wear here are so cheaply made that there's no vents of any kind, I guess because they're cheaper to produce that way.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
this from you ? * cant breathe...call 911*

I don't need to take this ****, I'm a motherfucking eagle!

tagatow on the other hand is more of a ********** type of guy

You hit the nail on the head, though-- I am a Shameful ****.

first of all, all women imo are interested in swinging, ok

the difference is some voice their forbidden desires, others wouldnt dare

also, most if not all all women are bi curious in my experience

i once talk a reluctant female friend to a swingers club

''otter, i am doing anything, ok, i just want to watch''

2 hours later....

''mmm mmmmm yeh, cmon, harder, HARDER YOU SOB''

Well geez, if your sample group is the women you meet in swingers clubs, this may skew your observations about what women at large desire.

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nil and Eason: i dont get it, i really dont

both of you are sexy individuals who should be getting laid, visiting swinging bars, cheating on your gf/bf's with your best friends gf/bf instead of posting your fits on fashion forums

i can understand if you are aesthetically challenged like some individuals on this forum... i am not mentioning any names

ok you twisted my arm, one maybe a close acquaintance/spruiker/friend of a former high flying SF affiliate...i can understand how he has accumulated approx, i am not to sure, lets say 15,223 posts,

but Nil, Eason and all the other hot men, why do you post on fashion forums, just curious?

I may be attractive, but I like to watch.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
today had to go to a "black tie" meeting with senior management w/ a photoshoot. Nobody else even wore a black tie
frown.gif

2gwdgqp.jpg

killing time, but mostly I've been waiting, for a girl like you, to come into my life

the fuller leg silhouette works much better for you man. You look like a paid killer in this.

obesitykills

Reaction score
You have that hitman/body guard style going on and I like it.

Originally Posted by impolyt_one
the fuller leg silhouette works much better for you man. You look like a paid killer in this.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HgaleK
Yall have an odd relationship. My girlfriend wouldn't think seriously about swinging (which is fine by me- I'm not particularly interested) but loves it when her friends are over and I'm doing the manly things/looking fine/making their boyfriends look bad (it's another story when I get shown up- but I've got some mad losing skillz too).

first of all, all women imo are interested in swinging, ok

the difference is some voice their forbidden desires, others wouldnt dare

also, most if not all all women are bi curious in my experience

i once talk a reluctant female friend to a swingers club

''otter, i am doing anything, ok, i just want to watch''

2 hours later....

''mmm mmmmm yeh, cmon, harder, HARDER YOU SOB''

this is the dumbest conversation ever, otter please stop posting

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
inlove.gif

the problem with kunks pics....ARE THE FUCKIN PICS

ok, they are not ''Robbie'' bad, nothing is, but the lighting, the composition,everything is bad , and they are always shot from an angle that makes him look top heavy

the pictures always look flat

then again, i have seen kunk post some exterior pics where he looks great, i would go so far to say that he looked very handsome in a villainous sort of way, with a touch of vulnerability thrown in

re sex mind games: i am amazed my wife isnt in an assylum ward with all the **** that i have pulled

btw she hates it when i walk around shirtless when her friends come over

what she doesnt know is that i always decide to do some manly chores before her friends come over, as i am always pumped and glistening from all that sweat...hopefully its sunny to further accentuate my rippling physique

yeh yeh i know i am a douche

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
don't want to step to kent-level defense but let's see some of your pics.

Originally Posted by user7
Kunk always looks terrible.

Otter is super creepy.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
SF WAYWT < supertrash

No kidding. Put otter on ignore and 20% of the posts disappear from this thread. I figure, at best, I am missing 'WAYWT Moob Edition', which I am ok with. Sadly, he and I will never get to share stories of drilling babez at swingers parties
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads