• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent non-Sartorialist Looks

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
3710AnneCatherine_2332Web.jpg

3210PittiSteps2288Web.jpg

A Dementor?

216BLkSnow_7459Web.jpg

Doxe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aj_del
k01_21900009.jpg

Look closely and you'll notice that the railing is covered with red velvet for Dear Leader. Too bad he was wearing gloves. All that effort for naught.

Also, the factory is completely empty, the workers are merely for show, and everyone is starving to death.
frown.gif

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Doxe
Look closely and you'll notice that the railing is covered with red velvet for Dear Leader. Too bad he was wearing gloves. All that effort for naught.

Also, the factory is completely empty, the workers are merely for show, and everyone is starving to death.
frown.gif

I thought he was the Beloved Leader rather than merely Dear Leader

donCarlos

Reaction score
samueldunning20100111_0002.jpg

This caught my eye - do you guys think it´s ok to wear a few sizes too small jacket as long as you have red pants? If it is, I´m getting a pair immediately!

AndrewRogers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought he was the Beloved Leader rather than merely Dear Leader
Dad, Il Sung, was the Great Leader and the eternal president. Son, Jong Il, is the Dear Leader. However, if you actually visit North Korea, as I have, the term 'Dear Leader' has lost its currency, in part due to Kim Jong Il's own efforts at lessening the personality cult surrounding him. He is now just referred to as 'Leader' or 'the Leader Kim Jong Il'. I'm not saying he's not an evil son of a *****, but that's the state of play in Pyongyang right now. Some say getting rid of the personality cult is in preparation for a more peaceful and acceptable succession.

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRogers
, if you actually visit North Korea, as I have,

Didnt know Australia had diplomatic relations with N Korea ...

banis

Reaction score
Didnt know Australia had diplomatic relations with N Korea ...

You can just visit N. Korea being a tourist. Although, it takes lots of time to get visa approval.

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by banis
You can just visit N. Korea being a tourist. Although, it takes lots of time to get visa approval.

But how do you apply for a visa. I dont think they have their embassies in a lot of countries. And which airlines fly into Pyongyang

Roikins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
But how do you apply for a visa. I dont think they have their embassies in a lot of countries. And which airlines fly into Pyongyang
Bribery, of course. You should watch the Vice Guide trip there (1, 2, 3).

chrisb0109

Reaction score
Originally Posted by donCarlos
This caught my eye - do you guys think it´s ok to wear a few sizes too small jacket as long as you have red pants? If it is, I´m getting a pair immediately!

his jacket is not a few sizes too small if that is what you are getting at.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads