• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2010 March Madness

cahlersmeyer

Reaction score
Alright, the brackets are out!
My final four:
Midwest- Ohio State
West- Syracuse
East-Kentucky
South-Villanova

My 2010 NCAA Basketball Champion: Kentucky

Sorry Butler, I would love to support you more but there is nooo way you can handle Syracuse this year!

dula14

Reaction score
Not expecting too many surprises huh? Three #1s and a #2 in the Final Four. I haven't had much of a chance to dissect the brackets yet but I do like Kentucky as well.

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cahlersmeyer
My final four: Midwest- Ohio State West- Syracuse East-Kentucky South-Villanova
Your bracket is fail.

cahlersmeyer

Reaction score
I have surprises in the 16 and the 8 but not in the 4. I just don't see a MAJOR (i.e. a #1 or 2) getting bumped off this year...maybe Kansas over Syracuse, but that is the only big upset i see happening...

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Teams led by freshmen generally don't win championships. I think Kentucky is more likely to be the first #1 seed to lose than to be the champion.

limester816

Reaction score
I have Kansas over Kansas St, and Kentucky over Duke in the Final Four. Kentucky wins it all. Though they may be freshmen, they're playing with huge poise. I'm sold on John Wall, I think he beats the hell out of D Rose.

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have surprises in the 16 and the 8 but not in the 4. I just don't see a MAJOR (i.e. a #1 or 2) getting bumped off this year...maybe Kansas over Syracuse, but that is the only big upset i see happening...
I'm just giving you a hard time. I love the B.East but I don't see 'Cuse or Nova in Indianapolis. Also, if Kansas loses it will be to OSU. They won't lose though.

horndog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kansas, Syracuse, West Virginia, Purdue. Kansas over WVU in the championship.

As much as I love my alma mater Villanova, we've looked god awful for the past 4 weeks. And Duke is overrated.

laughwithm3

Reaction score

laughwithm3

Reaction score

if there's a year with most #1 and #2 seeds getting knocked out early, it be this year...

Kentuky wont make it out of the East

cahlersmeyer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by laughwithm3
if there's a year with most #1 and #2 seeds getting knocked out early, it be this year...

Kentuky wont make it out of the East

are you kidding me? won't make it out?

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
I have 'Cuse over Duke.

-Kentucky has no chance. Teams with freshmen as 3 of their top 4 players don't win. Ever. Even Syracuse in 03 was more experienced.

-I think West Virginia will be the disappointment of the tournament. Their inconsistent shooting could come back to haunt them.

-Kansas is more prone to upset than people think. Once every three games or so their supporting guards play Houdini and just disappear on the stat line, with unforced turnovers the only trace of their existence. They also come out flat routinely. Some midmajor could easily come out and put them down 10 with good shooting in the first 10 minutes.

-Still can't get over Duke's draw. Anything less than a Final Four is pathetic.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 16 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.2%

Forum statistics

Threads