• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
the alpa 6x9 back is nice, so is the digital but considerably more. incredible simplicity

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I saw some fake Rick dunks in b/w at a small Korean shop so I got them for the novelty of it. Probably just going to wear them when playing sports.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol suit pics please ^^

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
What's the go with RAF by RS? So many people rag on it but I do see a piece from time to time I don't mind I just wish mainline was more available, I can't find any decent selection online anywhere.
Cheaper materials/construction, not made in Belgium. Also, more street-youth aesthetic then current Raf mainline, kind of has inherited old Raf spirit in a watered down way. Still better than most mid-market ****, and styling and fit is always top notch IMO. I personally love Raf x Raf though I don't think I would ever pay retail for a piece (prices keep going up too
frown.gif
) and am usually hesitant even at 50 off. Stuff can be found on the cheap though, I haven't bought a Raf x Raf piece for more than 150. PS only people I remember actually ragging on Raf x Raf are Jet and Impolyt. Jet is just a mainline snob and I think he once admitted to me that he doesn't really have a problem with Raf x Raf. Impolyt, so far as I know, just thinks the brand is overpriced [might've also said materials are iffy] which is kind of a non-issue IMO, first of all, you can find just about anything on sale if you're crafty, second, everyone attaches subjective value to their clothes and third, cost of construction really isn't a factor for the most part in what brands I choose to buy. Dude thinks about it from a production standpoint and obviously finds it annoying when he thinks "**** look at this Raf x Raf cotton polo, probably cost ten dollars to make in Portugal and retails for something like 180-250" meanwhile he's selling custom leathers to the forum for a comparatively marginal profit. Also I think he's in some Asian country where designer **** is like four times as expensive.
laugh.gif

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Nice. I saw a pair on ebay awhile back but they were going for too much. Figured fake rickdunks to mess around with and wear as my lazy grocery store shoes or light athletic activity like playing frisbee our outdoor with friends (no ultimate). Still want a pair for funzies if i find em'.

If you want to wear them seriously try some super skinny jeans (don't think you have them) or you mgiht have something more carrot shape (tapere a bunch though). It's gonna **** up your proportions so may as well embrace it

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Nice. I saw a pair on ebay awhile back but they were going for too much. Figured fake rickdunks to mess around with and wear as my lazy grocery store shoes or light athletic activity like playing frisbee our outdoor with friends (no ultimate). Still want a pair for funzies if i find em'. If you want to wear them seriously try some super skinny jeans (don't think you have them) or you mgiht have something more carrot shape (tapere a bunch though). It's gonna **** up your proportions so may as well embrace it
Mine are slightly too big for me but not sure if I could fit in the smaller size. I just got them for the same reason you'd get them, comfy and ridiculous shoes to **** around with. They look pretty awesome with XXXL Nike shorts (it's like samurai status) and a small Uniqlo tanktop. I know a site in English with a pair that looks like exactly what I've got if you're really interested. and I know Raz was joking about the suit but they look sorta cool with carrot pants, vneck white shirt and blazer with pushed back sleeves.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
haha, never would've have thought you'd rock rick dunks (albeit fakes ones), aeglus. nice!

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Carhartt EU chambray workshirt. Very soft, good fit and reasonable price.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
I like the no-pocket design of this one, does it have the beautiful blue mop buttons?

Yep, thick mop buttons

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
I saw some fake Rick dunks in b/w at a small Korean shop so I got them for the novelty of it. Probably just going to wear them when playing sports.

How much were they? What size did you get?

Timmbo

Reaction score
laurel-harrington-jacket-23981-15440.jpg
Copped this Fred Perry Harrington for a great price, £65, RRP £150. Last one in stock
biggrin.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics