• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kirby Allison: Affiliate thread

goldknots

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrooklynWeGoHard
why is there tax when shipped to NYC? if the company is located in NYC, can we do local pick up?

Are there any SF promotions running still - as an affiliate?

also - can we buy the suit hangers in sets of 10 (at a lower price)?

Thank you!

Follow up on this would be great info, would love to pick up an avoid additional cost if possible.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
whats the purpose of the notches in the sweater hangers? how does that work to prevent dimples?

To prevent the sweater from slipping off, I imagine.

rjt65

Reaction score
I bought the Clamp hangars--simply spectaculour-- I gave up a foot of space (for shower and enlarging the master BathROOM) so had to double bar my closet to get back space --so i cannot hang by the cuff but my brooks trousers folded hang great -- and i steam them on the hanger (rowenta dg 8030 got tips from this site) gr8 iron and steam the lil wrinkles on the hanger.

these hangers have the clamp toward the top so my trousers hang less further down-than other hangers that are normal and hang lower... Love them!!!!

other gr8 vendor found on this site was Vissel socks--(plus styleforum members get discount)

So thks Kirby!!

hst

Reaction score
Originally Posted by goldknots
Follow up on this would be great info, would love to pick up an avoid additional cost if possible.

+1

I would also be interested to find out the estimated cost of shipping say for 10 shirt and 10 trousers hangers to Singapore.

nmoraitis

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kirbya
The next big project that we'll be undertaking...linen dust covers (which would just cover the shoulders of a jacket). If you gentlemen would like to have your wishes incorporated into our product development, please suggest them now! It should be a very exciting addition, as we continue to seek create the best garment care indulgences available.

Are you still doing the linen dust covers?

miker

Reaction score
Any chance of another round of discounts for SF members??

bleachboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by miker

Yeah! I am in the market for some of those sweater hangers.

And I, too, want to know what those notches are for. Sweater vests perhaps?

kirbya

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by miker

Well, Mike, since you asked, I have created a "StyleForum" Promotional Code (entered in the shopping cart screen, before you checkout) for a 10% discount for all SF members. I'll leave it active through Tuesday, September 28th. How does this work for you?

PM me if you run into any problems.

kirbya

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bleachboy
Yeah! I am in the market for some of those sweater hangers.

And I, too, want to know what those notches are for. Sweater vests perhaps?

When we designed the Sweater Hangers, we did so for both male and female use. The notches are for women who might use them for dresses or anything with straps. A little added female functionality without any loss in performance for me.

The sweater hanger is really quite nice. I have about 50 of these in a 21.0" variety, if anyone is interested. I haven't put them on the website yet.

miker

Reaction score
Order placed. For the record, ordered some pants hangers that I had not initially intended. So the discount may generate more volume. Thanks.

Mike

bleachboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm about to order a bunch of stuff (more hangers, shoe trees, Saphir products, etc).

Any currently active coupon codes?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bleachboy
I'm about to order a bunch of stuff (more hangers, shoe trees, Saphir products, etc).

Any currently active coupon codes?

I second bleachboy--any current coupons? Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics