• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BigGuts.com - a forum for "gainers", men who want to get as fat as possible

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
...and other random thoughts, seeing that this is a Friday afternoon...

1. I wish we could transfer that denim + muffin-top thread over there. egads. No muffin-tops on anyone, anywhere, but especially not men in new jeans!

2. Some of these guys bellies weigh more than my facking family.

3. I'm considering joining, asking for help in gaining and then posting a boat-load of pictures weraing running gear, or the skimpiest underwear I can find. (FWIW, I'm 6', 165 lbs). Playing dumb, seeing how long I can keep up the ruse. Wonder if the name Vaclav has been used already?

aerether

Reaction score
I want meh belleh back.
Ok. I'm 15 years old as of November, 5'11 and I'm only a mere 135 pounds. I used to be chubby back in 2006-2009. But I lost nearly all of it during the summer due to a long depression. I was 165 pounds at like 5'7. Last time I gained weight was helped a lot through a medication though, which I no longer am on. I'm not as hungry as much, and my family tends to buy a limited amount of 'junk' food.

My question is, how do I go about gaining the weight again? I REALLY want my gut back; it was awesome. And I know this is sad, but I've just discovered masturbation(don't ask) last year, so with my gut back, it would really make things that much better.

What steps do I need to get past? Help?
I'm ~164 at 5'7" and I feel fat...

CunningSmeagol

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wonder if there are threads on wiping.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
defaultaspx.jpg

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kill it with fire.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dhc905
One of the funniest posts - *cue masturbation story*

Why does being fat make masturbating better? Wouldn't the fat just cover up ********* and make things worse?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads