• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.

taco

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CuffEm
What sizing on the PS do you think he did to get this fit?

Size down 1-2, they will stretch. Those look worn a bit to get that fit.

Fit depends on your build so it is impossible to recommend a fit without knowing more.

Captain Winky

Reaction score

trav66.png

He looks like he's wearing the waist mid-ass, which in APC means buy your true waist size.

snuff_daddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

trav66.png

he actually got them tapered

notice the wider-than-normal selvage at the cuff (if u can see)

CuffEm

Reaction score
Originally Posted by taco
Size down 1-2, they will stretch. Those look worn a bit to get that fit.

Fit depends on your build so it is impossible to recommend a fit without knowing more.

When you say size down 1-2, do you mean if waist size is 34, buy tag size 32/33?
Originally Posted by snuff_daddy
he actually got them tapered

notice the wider-than-normal selvage at the cuff (if u can see)

But are they PS?

CuffEm

Reaction score
But when you say size down 1-2, is that just buying the tag size 1-2 sizes below your actual waist size? (eg: I'm a 34, so I would need to buy a 32 or 33?)

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
what are those boots ?

snuff_daddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
what are those boots ?

old clark DB's...i think he said he found on ebay or thru a thrift

vintage clarks or something

trueskills

Reaction score
so..i got a pair of new cures..but the inseam is 34 inches, which is too long for me
i would like to get them hemmed...most of my jeans are at 30 inches, but with only slight stacking..
i kinda want some more stacking on this pair of jeans, so probably somewhere between 31-30 would be good..but i also hear that these jeans shrink after the first wash...but how much do the new cures shrink in length typically? i dont want to get them hemmed at 31 if theyre going to shrink to 29 months later...that would be a total waste for me. i could also give them a wash to see where they would shrink to, and then hem them, but that wouldn't be a good idea since you're not supposed to wash them right?

Rosenberg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by trueskills
so..i got a pair of new cures..but the inseam is 34 inches, which is too long for me
i would like to get them hemmed...most of my jeans are at 30 inches, but with only slight stacking..
i kinda want some more stacking on this pair of jeans, so probably somewhere between 31-30 would be good..but i also hear that these jeans shrink after the first wash...but how much do the new cures shrink in length typically? i dont want to get them hemmed at 31 if theyre going to shrink to 29 months later...that would be a total waste for me. i could also give them a wash to see where they would shrink to, and then hem them, but that wouldn't be a good idea since you're not supposed to wash them right?

You should wash them here and there, but they won't shrink 2in in length

CuffEm

Reaction score
What are the measurements for size 32 (tag) APC Petit Standard?

xanatos

Reaction score
I just got the Denim Tote bag today and it is a lil too big for my liking. So if you want that make sure you read measurements
I carry around an American Apparel tote dyed black and its the perfect size. APC's tote is a lot longer
But its pretty cool seeing ya fav denim in a tote with a big Anchor on it.
Anyone else picked this up??

wagthesam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
its like an inch thick, what are you going to do with it?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads