• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Herd: What are College Girls Doing Now?

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
^^ lol. what is the point of ******* some chick if you have to get yourself drunk just to be able to tolerate it? Sex is supposed to be enjoyable, not a grin and bear it situation.
confused.gif

You really know how to out yourself as a virgin.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
You really know how to out yourself as a virgin.

If, only I could operate at your level, conne.
rolleyes.gif

PiperInAlberta

Reaction score
^^ lol. what is the point of ******* some chick if you have to get yourself drunk just to be able to tolerate it? Sex is supposed to be enjoyable, not a grin and bear it situation.
confused.gif

No no, you missed the point.

Alcohol makes ugly girls hot, which makes it enjoyable to sleep with them.

Just make sure you leave before you sober up.

Face down and ass up in the dark, all girls look the same (unless they've got a dick...then you're fu*ked).

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by legit
I want to punch girls in the face who describe food as "delish"

+1

and

^^ I really don't understand people that think internet slang is suitable for introduction into actual conversations. =/

+1

There are very few things I am really picky about in general conversations, I'm kinda easy going there, but both of those things make me seriously shudder.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PiperInAlberta

Face down and ass up in the dark, all girls look the same (unless they've got a dick...then you're fu*ked).

If you drink to the point where it affects your judgement that much, you're probably almost completely desensitized as well, so ya, I don't really understand the point.

That said, I'm not the type to go out and get hammered. I dislike being drunk and I hate the feeling of nausea that accompanies it later that night or the next morning. I like a light buzz, but my sharp knees detector is still 100% accurate at that point.
teacha.gif

PiperInAlberta

Reaction score
If you drink to the point where it affects your judgement that much, you're probably almost completely desensitized as well, so ya, I don't really understand the point.

That said, I'm not the type to go out and get hammered. I dislike being drunk and I hate the feeling of nausea that accompanies it later that night or the next morning. I like a light buzz, but my sharp knees detector is still 100% accurate at that point.
teacha.gif

I'm still young and spry enough to enjoy going out and drinking myself into utter oblivion.

Regrettably, however, my drinking binges are now counted monthly as opposed to weekly/daily (school has to end eventually). I also have a girlfriend, so I now am merely a shephard to heard the cattle over to my friends (I live near a college full of those dastardly Ugg wearing airheads as described in this topic).

Mooooooooo.

erdawe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I also have a girlfriend, so I now am merely a shephard to heard the cattle over to my friends (I live near a college full of those dastardly Ugg wearing airheads as described in this topic).

Mooooooooo.

laugh.gif

Couldn't be any closer to the truth.

Strombollii

Reaction score
I also have a girlfriend, so I now am merely a shephard to heard the cattle over to my friends (I live near a college full of those dastardly Ugg wearing airheads as described in this topic).

Mooooooooo.

Ditto. I feel like the caretaker at times. But then again, I'm not worried about waking up next to an ugly, legging-wearing fiend, so it evens out.

This depresses me.

ysc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Drunk sex is great, there is a line you can cross and it becomes really drunk sex with the threat of vomiting, but before that line it can be very nice. I have to admit I am not so into losing all judgement and sleeping with someone awful.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Apparently, college kids all wear backpacks instead of messenger bags now. I witnessed this firsthand after visiting my alma mater recently. Very strange.

cahlersmeyer

Reaction score
Bahaha...drinking in the dorms. Classic Frosh.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
confused.gif

This comment, coupled with your previous comment to me questioning the value of Canadian strip clubs, makes me really think that you've got a lucrative career in interior design ahead of you.
wink.gif

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This was her status:

"TANNING does not CAUSE skin cancer. It INCREASES the RISK. There's this little thing we like to refer to it as "mitosis" Skin cells are always/continuously undergoing mitosis, because we are constantly shedding dead skin cells(shower and scratching/itching) Sooooo tanning or not, we could get skin cancer, because all o...f u SHOULD know cancer is "mitosis gone wrong" Shut ur effin mouths about tanning already."

Her friend Sara proceeded to comment "I figure, if I die from Cancer...At least I'll be tan!
smile.gif
"

I added "Sara: I hear ya. Just think about all those jealous, pale onlookers glaring at you in a coffin at age 40. Those poor suckers, getting to live to see their grand kids grow up, what a joke. Maybe they could run your corpse through a spray tan, just to stick it to those poor pale suckers one more time!"

The girl actually texts me and asks "Hey did you mean I was dumb by that comment"?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads