• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need Supply - official Affiliate thread

ChrisNeedSupply

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by poly800rock
how do the gant shirts fit? espeically the madras one? let's say i'm a small in band of outsiders?
Gant Madras Shirt
Fitted in Chest/Shoulders. Overall slightly smaller fit than Band of Outsiders
(Small)
Shoulder to shoulder- 16
Pit to pit- 18.5
Shoulder to cuff- 26.5
Length- 26
(Medium)
Shoulder to shoulder- 17
Pit to pit- 20
Shoulder to cuff- 27
Length- 26.5

ChrisNeedSupply

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
^ That Gant madras seems to be the same used by J.Crew this season. I own the J.Crew in the same colorway, interesting.

Chris - Do you have any more information on the Lean Fit Chino from life/after/denim here? Is it all cotton, lightweight, button fly, tapered hem, etc.? What's the sizing like? I typically wear 30 in pants/chinos. Also, any plans on a restock of smaller waist sizes?

Here's some more info on the Lean Fit Chinos. I'm waiting to hear back on whether we can reorder the smaller sizes.

100% cotton
lightweight
Heavy duty zip fly
Regular Rise
Slight taper
Slant pockets
1" hem
**** pockets at back

We unfortunately don't have a size 30, but here are the measurements for the 31
Front rise- 11
Back Rise- 13
Knee-8
Leg Opening- 7 3/4
Inseam- 31 1/4
Waist- 15 1/4

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chrisRVA
Here's some more info on the Lean Fit Chinos. I'm waiting to hear back on whether we can reorder the smaller sizes.

100% cotton
lightweight
Heavy duty zip fly
Regular Rise
Slight taper
Slant pockets
1" hem
**** pockets at back

We unfortunately don't have a size 30, but here are the measurements for the 31
Front rise- 11
Back Rise- 13
Knee-8
Leg Opening- 7 3/4
Inseam- 31 1/4
Waist- 15 1/4

Hmm, they sound great and I typically wear pants that measure out to 15.5" waist aligned so a 31 may be more the size I need actually. Is the waist you have measured flat with no dip? I didn't see a 31 on the site, but do you have one in stock then?

PiperInAlberta

Reaction score
I hope this doesn't sound marsupialed...what's the difference between the Taupe and Beeswax leather desert boots? On your site the colour etc looks very similar (except for the soles).

I'm trying to decide which one I want (or maybe just be awesome and get both if they are different enough).

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just picked up a gant shirt, hopefully it fits, if not hope returns are easy

sle-z-e

Reaction score
Originally Posted by breakz
Hey Chris, measurements on the Spiewak Field Jacket? Small and Medium, especially the length. Thanks!

I don't have measurements but I own the Meade field jacket (which I know is much different) and if sizing is consistent with their jackets, I would recommend getting the smaller of the two if both are close to your size. I looooove mine, but it does fit baggier than i was hoping for.

snuff_daddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by poly800rock
just picked up a gant shirt, hopefully it fits, if not hope returns are easy

ive returned something before, theres no problems

just gotta pay for shipping back though

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sle-z-e
I don't have measurements but I own the Meade field jacket (which I know is much different) and if sizing is consistent with their jackets, I would recommend getting the smaller of the two if both are close to your size. I looooove mine, but it does fit baggier than i was hoping for.

Thanks for the heads-up, looks like the jacket does fit baggy in other photos.

ChrisNeedSupply

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PiperInAlberta
I hope this doesn't sound marsupialed...what's the difference between the Taupe and Beeswax leather desert boots? On your site the colour etc looks very similar (except for the soles).

I'm trying to decide which one I want (or maybe just be awesome and get both if they are different enough).

The colors are pretty similar but the finishes are very different. The beeswax has a smooth leather finish and is going to age quite a bit and show creases, etc... The taupe is almost like a sueded finish. It's a little more distressed looking out of the box and probably won't age with as much character. They're both nice but my favorite is the beeswax.

ChrisNeedSupply

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by breakz
Hey Chris, measurements on the Spiewak Field Jacket? Small and Medium, especially the length. Thanks!
Here are those measurements. If you're right on the line with Spiewak I would go with the smaller size.

Small-
Pit to Pit- 18.5
Shoulder to Hem- 23
Shoulder to Cuff- 26
Shoulder to Shoulder- 17.5

Medium-
Pit to Pit- 20
Shoulder to Hem- 25
Shoulder to Cuff- 26
Shoulder to Shoulder- 18

ChrisNeedSupply

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
Hmm, they sound great and I typically wear pants that measure out to 15.5" waist aligned so a 31 may be more the size I need actually. Is the waist you have measured flat with no dip? I didn't see a 31 on the site, but do you have one in stock then?
These were measured flat (no dip) but after double checking it's actually 15 3/4" -- sorry about that. I also just found out I can get more 29's and more 31's but they're out of 30's.

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here are those measurements. If you're right on the line with Spiewak I would go with the smaller size.

Looks like I'm a solid Medium, can't rock 18" p2p. Placed an order, can't wait!

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
stopped in the store to today, really cool to see that you guys are picking stuff up like rogue territory. really looking forward to checking out more of the brand in person. do you have any plans to grab EG or WWM?

buffalojump

Reaction score
Spring is slowly arriving and stuff is getting posted to the site regularly. We just created a new coupon code SFMARCH for 10% off all of our men's items.

No code for women's items?
blush.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads