• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Any under eye/puffy eye creams that work??

pg600rr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I seem to always have puffy lower eyelids and jsut general puffyiness under my eyes... I cant stand it and would like to find something to help with it. However there are hundreds of products out there and I am sure 90% of them are garbage.

Anyone know of any legit product that helps with puffyness and dark circles?

Allure had this on their list of top products but the reviews on drugstore look less than stellar...
http://www.drugstore.com/products/pr...73&catid=12355

and this, rated a bit better but also $50 and looks like its only for the dark circles, not puffyness

http://sephora.com/browse/product.jh...egoryId=C16011

and this, more just for wrinkles

http://www.drugstore.com/products/pr...55&catid=12355

boo

Reaction score

pg600rr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by boo
I use Anthony for Men Continuous Moisture Anti-Aging Eye Cream and it definitely works. I smear it under my eyes at night, and I see a huge difference in the morning.

I will have to check it out, I have used Anthony products in the past and liked them, but never the eye cream. I was also considering Menscience? their stuff seems to have great reviews as well. its like $37 but wirht it if it works.

boo

Reaction score
I've been sampling Menscience stuff as well. I haven't used the eye cream yet (although I have a sample lying around), but have the pigmentation repair cream and 30spf sunscreen. I've seen noticeable results from the repair cream. Menscience is pricey, though Anthony for Men isn't exactly budget-priced either.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have the Anthony cream, and it lasts forever.

pg600rr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by boo
I've been sampling Menscience stuff as well. I haven't used the eye cream yet (although I have a sample lying around), but have the pigmentation repair cream and 30spf sunscreen. I've seen noticeable results from the repair cream. Menscience is pricey, though Anthony for Men isn't exactly budget-priced either.

where did you come across menscience samples?

boo

Reaction score
New London Pharmacy in NYC (23rd St and 8th Ave). Not only do they have factory samples, but they will also give you sample size portions of the entire line from tester bottles/tubes. If you're in NJ, I believe Spacek NK Apothecary in the Short Hills Mall carries Menscience and is generous with samples.

jpb

Reaction score
Vichy HydraMag works for me.

Monaco

Reaction score
puffy eyes might have something to do with inconsistent or deprived sleep, is this the case? if so, please fix that and see how they are. I've read that most eye creams are just fakies, be very careful what you put around your eyes as an inch all around your eye is a very sensitive area. I recommend using organic if anything.

pg600rr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Monaco
puffy eyes might have something to do with inconsistent or deprived sleep, is this the case? if so, please fix that and see how they are. I've read that most eye creams are just fakies, be very careful what you put around your eyes as an inch all around your eye is a very sensitive area. I recommend using organic if anything.

sleep may have something to do with it but I have also been told I have "oily" eye ducts... and I have had some puffyiness for a while.

cheyrou

Reaction score
Idk if anyone has said Kiehl's but their eyedepuffer works wonders. It's a really great buy. Comes in a stick like chapstick, you apply maybe 3 times a day and youre good

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Staff online

Forum statistics