• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Yuketen Footwear

cmsmith

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ummmwoah
How would you say those fit? TTS or big? I'm thinkin about gettin a pair too but am worried they'll be too big. I wear 7s in Nike and Vans. Will I be okay with a 7 in Yuketen bucks?

Fit a bit big, I'm usually a US 9.5/10 and the 9 is what I got, its probably a bit snug, but they've loosened up a bit with one or two wearings.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some stuff expected to go up on Oi Polloi tomorrow. The canvas triangel packs will be 279GBP
ffffuuuu.gif

rrosals

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ry'on
Ranger Mocs and crepe sole Beef-rolls going up on Inventory by the weekend.... hopefully

I was just on the search for these. Which colors are in stock? Natural color sole?

Johnny Amiga

Reaction score
Goddamn, those loafers are gorgeous. I don't need any more shoes for the summer...but still.

bakatora

Reaction score
oi polloi has their stock up -- country ranger mocs are going quick

Simontuntelder

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bakatora
oi polloi has their stock up -- country ranger mocs are going quick

I still can't believe how fast they are going or how fast Oi Polloi stock generally goes for that matter. I mean they are $500 shoes, some are of course worth it without a doubt, and some sizes are already sold out.

Cudos to Oi Polloi I guess

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Simontuntelder
I still can't believe how fast they are going or how fast Oi Polloi stock generally goes for that matter. I mean they are $500 shoes, some are of course worth it without a doubt, and some sizes are already sold out. Cudos to Oi Polloi I guess
My thoughts exactly. If they were priced more like Quoddy, one of them would already be on their way to me. Ah well. Very nice shoes.

Openzedoor

Reaction score
Can't get my head round those soles. They do look like wall cavity insulation or something. But the other Yuketen lines are nice.

Oi Polloi have just got a load of boat shoe styles in, waited all morning for them to be released, but the styles are a bit too reserved for my taste.

Worth having a look though.

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
My thoughts exactly. If they were priced more like Quoddy, one of them would already be on their way to me. Ah well. Very nice shoes.

Call me crazy, but I bought them. Yeah it’s a pretty big price to pay for a pair of shoes, but these things seem to sell out so damn fast, I knew if I didn’t get them I’d probably be kicking myself.

Hey Ryan, are your shoes going to be priced comparably to the one on Oi Polloi or do they just mark up the **** out of these things? Last thing I want to do is pay £275 only to see them for $275 at Inventory…
facepalm.gif

Johnny Amiga

Reaction score
^Good purchase.

I bought the Yuketen Ranger Moccs from OP about a year ago, and I've worn them more than all my other shoes combined (which shows). Very versatile, very tough. The leather laces snapped after 9 months, but the shoes themselves are performing admirably and they age well.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads