• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Snake in my yard

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rosenberg
The Judge. .410/.45LC. Just got the 3" mag version and it handles much better than you'd expect. Stay outta my house

How big a pattern does that thing have at 6 feet?
Probably rip the **** out of someone, huh?

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

God Dangit!

Rosenberg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

At 6ft its about coke can diameter spread w/buckshot. Really nasty especially in the mag version. Its not a small gun by any means, not great for concealed carry, but imo perfect for a nightstand. You don't have to worry about killing the person in the next room, and you can even get Crimson Trace laser grips for them now.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

God Dangit!

I want one.

I'm not sure which is worse, his accent or the fact that he is unable to realize his own gun only holds 5 rounds as he continues pulling the trigger several times after the last shot is fired.

Rosenberg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Hate to be the gun nazi but that's not The Judge, but still .410/.45LC

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rosenberg
^Hate to be the gun nazi but that's not The Judge, but still .410/.45LC

It's the one I posted earlier, the Thunder 5.

Rosenberg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
It's the one I posted earlier, the Thunder 5.

Indeed. The thunder 5 has actaully been around a lot longer than The Judge but never gained a big following. I've seen them at gun shows for years

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^Is that thing legal?
Seems like a really, really sawed-off shotgun.

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd guess handgun laws apply as opposed to longarms laws?

K

Rosenberg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by VKK3450
I'd guess handgun laws apply as opposed to longarms laws?

K

Yep. Legal as long as you can own a handgun

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

JLibourel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^For whatever reasons, shotshell-firing handguns like the Judge have been illegal in California for quite a while--long before our current spate of obnoxious gun laws.

As a general matter, I would routinely kill any venomous snake in proximity to my digs (although this is a non-issue for me where I live). I suppose they shouldn't be killed in the wild where they control rodents and such, although my gut instinct is to do so anyway.

Suprised I missed this thread at its inception, but I think I was away at the SHOT Show at the time.

crazyquik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Is that thing legal?
Seems like a really, really sawed-off shotgun.

It is legal for normal people in the free states, yes.

Now, if it had a shoulder stock, it would not be. Or a vertical foregrip.

Duff_Man

Reaction score

The print ad for it had two side-by side silhouettes. On the left was one with 6 shots tightly grouped in the centreofmass. On the right was one that was basically in half. The tagline was ".45 or .410? You be the Judge". It very nearly almost overtook my distaste for wheelguns.

It would work wonders with snakeshot.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads