• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trompe le Monde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by maomao1980
And the award for best drama goes to.....

Actually I'm rather curious, what does DTO dress like before the Clone Incident?

your verbiage evokes images of....

Troopers2-6.jpg

DTO

Reaction score
And the award for best drama goes to.....

Actually I'm rather curious, what does DTO dress like before the Clone Incident?

Looko for the pictures that i'm not trying to make some fun here by intentionally copying him.
Well, since the drama is revealed, should i just abandon and donate the DB and Brown Jacket to some third world citizens? Hm...
devil.gif
Don't think so.

Well i don't know whether i've been accepted as an iGent since there is barely any certificate to state "Congratulation, you have became an iGent." Why don't YOU just start a SF iGent Graduate School

maomao1980

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DTO

Well i don't know whether i've been accepted as an iGent since there is barely any certificate to state "Congratulation, you have became an iGent." Why don't YOU just start a SF iGent Graduate School

I will make my best effort to set up this school you mentioned and call it the "Phat Guido's Graduate School for Kids Who Can't Match Outfits Good". Will be issuing the first certificate to me, and the next one to you. Care to make a donation? Mugatu will be pleased.

DTO

Reaction score
I will make my best effort to set up this school you mentioned and call it the "Phat Guido's Graduate School for Kids Who Can't Match Outfits Good". Will be issuing the first certificate to me, and the next one to you. Care to make a donation? Mugatu will be pleased.

Hm. Did i smell of gun powder or another approach of Harmonious Society (i dont think we want that there)
or just ironic way of saying i'm qualified.
Either way, nice to firing guns at each other.

niidawg3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DTO
Hm. Did i smell of gun powder or another approach to HeXieSheHui (Harmonious society).
Either way, nice to meet you
smile.gif

Come on people - i skipped a 1pm meeting to enjoy the drama ... and all i get is this **** make up ish?!?!

Fire away!!

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Everything on this thread is pretty ****.

maomao1980

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by niidawg3
Come on people - i skipped a 1pm meeting to enjoy the drama ... and all i get is this **** make up ish?!?!

Fire away!!

Don't blame me

DTO

Reaction score
Originally Posted by niidawg3

Fire away!!

Can't really think of anything else to say

Don't blame me
Nobody is being blamed.
stirpot.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 82 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.2%

Forum statistics

Threads