• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Yuketen Footwear

bakatora

Reaction score
Damn. I need me some kilties.
bounce2.gif

Side note: Ordered a 10.5 D from yoox of the brown boat shoes they had up, and they were ridiculously tight. So for boat shoes, I guess they fit really true to size, as I am a 10.5E. Hopefully Inventory gets some big sizes for me to pick from
inlove.gif

nakedundermyclothes

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ToruOkada
Anyone else get blue laces on their boat shoes from yoox? They look and fit great but was kind of surprised when I got them.

Mine weren't true blue. More like white with a hint of blue.

ToruOkada

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The boat shoes I got from yoox look exactly like the first ones in the photos sipang posted. A little snug but I'm hoping they'll stretch a bit.

kalanigee

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ToruOkada
Anyone else get blue laces on their boat shoes from yoox? They look and fit great but was kind of surprised when I got them.

The brown ones? Mine came with white laces. Looks exactly like the post above from Colette.

culturalmulatto

Reaction score
Looking for the 6" lace-up boots/bucks. Any color in sz.9-10 (not quite sure how they fit yet) Will pay good money! Here is a pic for reference:
yuketen.jpg

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
there discontinued and from last season./

good luck i already tried

cmsmith

Reaction score
picked up a pair of white bucks, the shoes are awesome. Really thick leather soles, and the construction is great.

dragonxking

Reaction score
cmsmith - man, you can't just say you picked up a pair of yuketens and not tell us where you got it from! i'll forgive you if you post pics, haha

cmsmith

Reaction score
dumb luck, local store had got some samples in as they were toying with carrying the line. Opted not to carry them and sold the samples off at cost. $150 CAD for them. Last pair.

will post pics tomorrow

ummmwoah

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cmsmith
picked up a pair of white bucks, the shoes are awesome. Really thick leather soles, and the construction is great.

How would you say those fit? TTS or big? I'm thinkin about gettin a pair too but am worried they'll be too big. I wear 7s in Nike and Vans. Will I be okay with a 7 in Yuketen bucks?

Lendo

Reaction score
other 2 models i bought from the same seller (brown bucks & leather cap-toes) were about 1 size big, although the toebox was a little narrow.
seller was really helpful as far as providing measurements.

ummmwoah

Reaction score
^ Thanks for the response. Does anyone know if Yuketen makes bucks/captoes in sizes smaller than 7US?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads