• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Money

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dls6128
Just so you get some sort of feedback, I think this is unremarkable. Your pants and shirt don't fit that well which is all you can really ask for from a "plain" outfit. You look like an average person on the street, which is fine, but since you're posting on SF I can only imagine you aspire to something better than that.
I actually think that his fit is pretty good. I like the colors, and it's a good, relaxed fit. I'd definitely think he stood out from most schmucks i've seen.

Originally Posted by dls6128
24mf8r9.jpg

american apparel
old navy
uniqlo
thrifted

Burberry Porsum cardigan?!

Originally Posted by sq4you

IMG_0791.JPG

nice komondor carpet
komondor_2001_thumb.jpg

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
DSC00340.jpg
R&G KMW Converse I have some navy/red deck shoes which i though would be perfect in the second fit, but they looked crap.

Needs belt. A nice thick brown one.

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
actually hendrix, listi's got a good point. I like your fits but you should email unlucky or someone for a belt.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
Needs belt. A nice thick brown one.

yeah. My ****** brown belt broke a couple of weeks ago and i'm waiting for the TOJ ones to come out. I have a navy material belt which might work here in the mean time.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robertorex
actually hendrix, listi's got a good point. I like your fits but you should email unlucky or someone for a belt.

unlucky? is he a beltmaker? yes i'm in the market right now, was waiting for TOJ to come out but would consider this. I want a natural one that'll darken after a while.

altemp

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
unlucky? is he a beltmaker? yes i'm in the market right now, was waiting for TOJ to come out but would consider this. I want a natural one that'll darken after a while.

Yes he is, and at a great price for what you get. You can find his topic on this forum...

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I think the fit would be a really solid casual fit with a nice tan/brown unlucky belt. Looks pretty good otherwise, sucks when belts break. Unlucky can make you up a natural one for sure, he's got an appreciation thread kicking around.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
Yeah I think the fit would be a really solid casual fit with a nice tan/brown unlucky belt. Looks pretty good otherwise, sucks when belts break. Unlucky can make you up a natural one for sure, he's got an appreciation thread kicking around.

sweet found it. I'll be getting in touch with him. Cheers

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
14bqni1.jpg
wjk denim hook shirt MofM twisted tee Viridi-Anne linen trousers KK Attachment waxed boots

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I was sorta hoping sq4 would give the presentation wearing a suit and lanvins. And yeah the no showing ass rule is a good one but for us short guys, doesn't always flatter our proportions. Needs double vent though.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
14bqni1.jpg
wjk denim hook shirt MofM twisted tee Viridi-Anne linen trousers KK Attachment waxed boots

Can't say I'm a huge fan of the boots but that shirt is pretty ******* tops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads