• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did the chinos ship yet?
When are you due to receive them?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ they shipped and got confirmation.
The first batch arrive Monday and the next batch tuesday

Monday

steak tartar
espresso
granola ( khaki)

Tuesday

olive and roaster pan ( charcoal grey)

My factory said that I will be beyond stoked with the pant. I was already happy with the sample so we will see. This man is VERY honest and his reputation proceeds him so I trust him.

Spoke with some more factories for my MTM suit program as well as a MTM shirt program.

Like I said in my other thread the Goat and I are over for now. She needs her space. I am a lone wolf
frown.gif

I left her place feeling happy. We talked everything through. Hopefully everything plays out in the end.

Best,
Mauro

justtemple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro

I will be seeing you on Tuesday good sir. (steak tartar and a roaster pan for me.)

Ahab

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Monday

steak tartar
espresso
granola ( khaki)

Tuesday

olive and roaster pan ( charcoal grey)

My factory said that I will be beyond stoked with the pant. I was already happy with the sample so we will see. This man is VERY honest and his reputation proceeds him so I trust him.

Spoke with some more factories for my MTM suit program as well as a MTM shirt program.

Like I said in my other thread the Goat and I are over for now. She needs her space. I am a lone wolf
frown.gif

I left her place feeling happy. We talked everything through. Hopefully everything plays out in the end.

Best,
Mauro

1. Stoked about the chino's.
2. Sorry about you and the Goat.
3. I do not think it is your best interest discussing your relationship with a women on a public forum where she can read it.
4. Blind date blog post was awesome.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^nah. I don't thik she reads SF and if she did she knows that I love her. We left each other in better places. I don't think its really over but I think a very long break is in order.

Let's not talk about her anymore and focus on some kick ass clothing.

We are really trying to do different things with the blog and hope everyone who does read the blog encourges other people to read it too!

Best,
Mauro

Ahab

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^nah. I don't thik she reads SF and if she did she knows that I love her. We left each other in better places. I don't think its really over but I think a very long break is in order.

Let's not talk about her anymore and focus on some kick ass clothing.

We are really trying to do different things with the blog and hope everyone who does read the blog encourges other people to read it too!

Best,
Mauro

fing02[1].gif

Yeah, give me some pricing on the chino's. I am expecting the Dandy pants this week.
smile.gif

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The chino's are 185.00 so tote holders you are doing well. I will pit these chinos against any other chino in it's class or above and that's not me getting all excited either.

Joel,

Not really. The lighting in the pick was funky. The color is more attractive in real life. When we take the pics you will get a better look. I will be sending some to Albert to do what he does best.... ahhhhh. Sorry Albert I didn't mean to hang you out there like an open target.

70gransport

Reaction score
Just purchased the work pant, thanks for your help Mauro. Can't believe you still have em in stock. Thanks again!

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
if you want it I am sure I can make if for you...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads