• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

the_pole

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
It's a lower, slimmer fit than the regular straights which is a 501 repro. They fit similarly to my old slimfit pair. Love it, but size down one.

thanks whodini

ElMagico

Reaction score
Does RRL make a straight leg regular fit Selvedge denim that doesn't have pocket details?

All I've been able to find are ones that are slim/skinny with that weird hideous pocket detail.

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hit up the Prince St location yesterday...
I picked up an orange/grey/green pearl snap button western shirt.

Also saw the new limited Slim Boot with leather patch. They are raw denim and $360.

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ElMagico
Does RRL make a straight leg regular fit Selvedge denim that doesn't have pocket details?

All I've been able to find are ones that are slim/skinny with that weird hideous pocket detail.

If I think I understand what you're saying, yes.

the_pole

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ElMagico

its called do it yourself

King Leer

Reaction score
Just got the Black overdye Slim Fits. No back stitching (all Slim Fits don't have that as far as recent pairs go)

Love the Black Overdyes, been looking at them for a year, finally got em at a good price

Ag229487

Reaction score
Just got a pair of the Low straight "telluride" wash off of ebay - anyone know what season they're from?

oceansaway

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ag229487
Just got a pair of the Low straight "telluride" wash off of ebay - anyone know what season they're from?
These were from 2008. I bought a pair in summer 08 at the Ralph store in Tokyo-Omotesando and paid a ridiculous price for them. That store has a killer RRL collection, but everything is marked up by at least 50 percent over US prices.

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How much stretching should be expected from the officer's chinos?

Ag229487

Reaction score
Originally Posted by oceansaway
These were from 2008. I bought a pair in summer 08 at the Ralph store in Tokyo-Omotesando and paid a ridiculous price for them. That store has a killer RRL collection, but everything is marked up by at least 50 percent over US prices.

Thanks for the info, they are really nice for pre-distressed dneim - I snagged 2pairs of them for $100 each - if anyone needs 33x32 let me know

Reaction score
im looking to purchase a pair of straight leg RRL Rigid Jeans($210) and debating on size. Do the tend to run big, small or true to size in the waist?

ImBurningStarIV

Reaction score
i find they run big, I had to size down two, I'm a 29 in most brands(sized 1 down), but 28 in RRL, and they stretch a lot IMO.

el duderino

Reaction score
Straight legs actually measure true to size. Keep in mind the cut is very full though, so you may want to size down.

I personally size down 2 from my true waist for low straights and slim boots.

Originally Posted by Kingofkicks954
im looking to purchase a pair of straight leg RRL Rigid Jeans($210) and debating on size. Do the tend to run big, small or true to size in the waist?

mfrege

Reaction score
anyone have an upper thigh measurement on a 34 classic straight leg?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads