• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ppllzz
http://finance.yahoo.com/retirement/...ling-Otherwise

This really really pisses me off, people who complain about high taxes and earn that kind of coin should be shot, if you can't sustain yourself because of a tax hike with that kind of bank, then you need to reassess your lifestyle. Let's also remember this tax is re: Families not businesses, so the hurting our business argument is moot. Rich ******* snobs.

Doctor

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kent Money
P3022066.jpg

I like it a lot.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
This really really pisses me off, people who complain about high taxes and earn that kind of coin should be shot, if you can't sustain yourself because of a tax hike with that kind of bank, then you need to reassess your lifestyle. Let's also remember this tax is re: Families not businesses, so the hurting our business argument is moot. Rich ******* snobs.

really?

what they're saying makes sense. they're not fabulously wealthy, just better off than the average american.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by indesertum
really?

what they're saying makes sense. they're not fabulously wealthy, just better off than the average american.

If the people in the top 2% revenue of the richest nation on earth aren't rich then who is? Maybe they don't conform to your Hollywood movie version of rich but fortune being relative to what others have they better ******* be defined as rich.

Doctor

Reaction score
Yes, but the cost of living with a family in the wealthiest nation on earth is also rather high.

I can see where they're coming from. No doubt most of their money does go pretty quickly on expenses and tax.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so hard to be rich nowadays... if you are making 250k but have a wife and 3 kids, thats like each person making 50k, which is not so rich anymore...

pretty much any family can make 100-150k by the time they are in their late 30's early 40's, auto worker + teacher, firefighter + teacher, secretary + teacher, etc.

if you went to college and majored in something useful, and so did your wife, making 200-300k by the time you are in your early 40's is normal, two programmers, two engineers, etc

if you went to med/law school and so did your wife, 500-600k is easy to come by, two doctors, a lawyer and a doctor

to me, anyone can have several 100k of annual income if they want to, but its just a matter of whether or not they are interested in the jobs that can do that, and whether or not they married the right person

Earnest Hemingway

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nice fit, Ibrock, although I can't really make out the sneakers. +1 on the double cuff. I've been doing it a lot lately whenever I wear boots or proper shoes, I feel its a lot more unobtrusive than a 2" or more cuff, and looks better on my relatively short legs.

Boddington

Reaction score
Many thanks, Kent- details on the shirt are phenomenal.
Let people say what they will about you; you've at least a fashionable leg to stand on.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha, 400k annually and "barely getting by." That's ridiculous

phildo

Reaction score
That better not be my 3sixteen wristband Ibrock. I lost mine somewhere in Toronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics