• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

aqhong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kill the DJ
One of the few times pictures aren't doing the shirt justice
I'll say. Couldn't even be bothered to take a single picture of the item laying flat, apparently.

Kent Money

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
stirpot.gif

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
thanks for the shitstorm in waywt, made my day of sitting at work doing nothing passable

Hey are you still going to be in Seoul around March 30-April 5 or so? I'm planning a quick trip to see some friends and get out of commieland.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Yeah I'll be here for another year though I want to go on a vacation outside the country this year, because 3 straight years of Korea would suck.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just be glad Metrostyles isn't still around. ...actually maybe in your case you wouldn't mind
Originally Posted by Kent Money
constant struggle PMd me just to tell me how much he despised me. Am I really that bad? lmao

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
Yeah I'll be here for another year though I want to go on a vacation outside the country this year, because 3 straight years of Korea would suck.

Take a flight to Jeju, 100,000 won and the beaches are nice in the summer. The way the rocks cut your feet is therapeutic.
blush.gif
If I end up going I'll pm you and dis, maybe we can get a beer and some buldalk.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Take a flight to Jeju, 100,000 won and the beaches are nice in the summer. The way the rocks cut your feet is therapeutic.
blush.gif
If I end up going I'll pm you and dis, maybe we can get a beer and some buldalk.

Jeju's on plan regardless. Been meaning to go to there and Busan for a while, and really want to go take a trip to Japan too.

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kent Money
why, what's the deal with metrostyles?

See here:
Originally Posted by Hany
However I am also extremely disappointed about the level of immaturity and plain dumbness that is prevalent in these forums. I got nasty pm's from MetroStyle w/ pictures that I should absolutely report to the moderators and admins. I'm sure they aren't proud of having such people polluting their forums with their immaturity and stupidity while being part of a community they've spent so much time and energy building.

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven
See here:

ahahaha, metro ran some great threaks, kind of miss the guy.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Why the **** am I 20 pages behind in the waywt?

Will check that garbage tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads