• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tekstyl
this is classic!
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif
i would rather have women decide if i look good or not than hearing some of the **** here.

I'll tell you a secret; just like in here opinions will always be divided unless you're bland enough that you're not even noticed, which is definitely not an improvement. More importantly some people are actually into fashion for its own sake, well that's not entirely true, they're also looking for social distinction which is useful in a variety of ways, one of them being to get laid. Oh and some of the "****" in here are actual homosexuals and they probably get laid 10 times more than you do.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
post a fit pic for once you pleb. you successfully managed to go through WAYWT part 1 and 2 without a single one. afraid we might see some dingleberry residue around your mouth?
At least three members here have had my face as an avatar and there have been four threads prominently featuring my face. Seattle RLPL Jackson Burnt as **** from Mexico City

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
b-195.jpg
+
istockphoto_502761-f5-key-refresh.jpg

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hossoso
If you go back and correct some of your mistakes here--I swear, I will get quite offended at you calling me 'illiterate'. Also, calling you 'Razzle' was not a misspelling, I'm just adept at word play. Go **** a can of Foster's.
Bahaha 'Word play', touche, your grade school burns are third degree son. Go back to DT and the CEsspool, you dumb rambling ****

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
magician- Great fitWhy do those boots on you look infinitely better than online? Online they look too high and slim. What the hell h&m jeans are you always wearing. All the ones i see when i visit with the gf are kinda baggy compared to those (the black sliqs). The jacket looks great on you though. Nice work. We'll have to coordinate the next time we're both in nyc so we can get some drinks

m00ba77

Reaction score
Originally Posted by otter
judging by the distortion, you probably used a wide angle lens

better off stepping further back and use a longer focal length...less distortion, plus smaller head

It was taken with a point n shoot Optio w60, but the angle was definitely too close and threw stuff off.
We were running around shopping and I didn't pay too much attention to the shot other than to look at it briefly on the little screen. Probably should have had her take some backup photos.

Thank god for having a girlfriend who puts up with taking photos of me in my damn clothes to post on the internet.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
magician looking steezier than usual, no? good job.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Thanks Chrono Having handled most of the mid-tier boot brands through my tenure as fashion geek and co-op SA I think F&B blow the rest away. Not sure why they would look lame online. Not sure on the H&M jean, for some reason they're never stocked with the other denim. This is like my third pair because I wear em to shreds and love the fit for $30. And thanks Asobu I actually have some pretty dope outifts but I invariably take terrible photographs and this one probably works well cuz I blocked out my ugly mug.

Kent Money

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
m00ba, for who you are, I think you dress well. I personally dig your aesthetic and I would say my style is sorta similar. Good classic men's clothing with modern cuts. I like the greet sport coat a lot, too.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hossoso
At least three members here have had my face as an avatar and there have been four threads prominently featuring my face.
rofl. but who's counting.

^this is the guy that clowns on someone's looks?? narrow-eyed, alcoholic hooligan from liverpool.
let me guess, you went to lakeside?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads