• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

phildo

Reaction score
Remember when SoCal lost that GQ competition to this guy?
kennys.jpg

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
What's styleforum frontpage for?

What are all the FW / SS threads about in SW&D?

SW&D is plainly about fashion. Or is 'Americana' here to stay? And UO won't change it's current offerings ever again
laugh.gif

This place is clearly about fashion. This is the discussion thread. I'm just discussing others posts about fashion and about fits. If you don't like it, put people on ignore, or go look at the thread WITHOUT DISCUSSION.

No, have we met? I'm going to keep doing exactly what I want and pointing out what an insufferable prick you're being. How's that sound, razzle?

Kent Money

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
impossible. you're on squelch half the time. i started doing it right after that other dude said someone on sufu was using his pictures for personal posts.

squelch this, baby!

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I felt like this needed a fit pic after 10 pages of whatever
262sfu1.jpg
33u7lso.jpg
ToJ Club Monaco Wings + Horns sweats (first full priced item I buy in the last two years is a pair of... sweatpants) trainers

otter

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
See this posts illustrates one of the problem inherent with trolling; instead of having opinions that, while they may hopefully be changed by discussion, are relatively stable, the trolls just shifts with the currents of the negative conversation to make it continue as long as possible.

you often dress in such a way that does not do justice to your awkward proportions which are further exacerbated by your need to tuck your jeans/pants in boots that make you legs look even shorter

now , this is just my opinion

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm sure someone would have praised your fit if you didn't look like the gay love child of an ill-advised tryst involving an Urban Outfitters restroom and a Flock of Seagulls album.

Originally Posted by m00ba77
jesus ******* christ on a goddamn pogo stick

this is ridiculous.

I posted a fitpic a couple pages ago and not a single one of you has had the decency to lambast me or praise me. What a sad day this is.

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Earnest Hemingway
I just realized you have perhaps one of the best avatars on this forum.

+1

Totoro is the ****.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hahaha

Flock of Seagulls always brings the lulz

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
262sfu1.jpg
33u7lso.jpg
ToJ Club Monaco Wings + Horns sweats (first full priced item I buy in the last two years is a pair of... sweatpants) trainers

Solid fit man, digging the trainers Everyone shut up, just shut up, please...

otter

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hossoso
Look, you are one ugly bastard. Okay? Quit acting like you're not. You look like a reject from Woody Allen's "Boys from Brazil" project. If I had a dog that looked like you I would shave his ass and teach him to walk backwards. Cut back on the clothing budget and invest in plastic surgery--at least that might still look good next season.

*i cant breathe*

tekstyl

Reaction score
Originally Posted by otter
the problem i have and i am sure others have is not with Fuuma, its with all the others who as soon as Fuuma posts a fit would say

''Fuuma, i my god, i wish i could rep, but i cant, so give me your address and ill come over and blow you''

this is classic!
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif

i would rather have women decide if i look good or not than hearing some of the **** here.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hossoso
No, have we met? I'm going to keep doing exactly what I want and pointing out what an insufferable prick you're being. How's that sound, razzle?
Lol you illiterate **** I don't care your the one getting all hot and bothered
laugh.gif
This internet fashionz thing is serious business guys, remember that

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice

ToJ
Club Monaco
Wings + Horns sweats (first full priced item I buy in the last two years is a pair of... sweatpants)
trainers

nice fit, I'll add a work fit

i23egw.jpg
vpgumf.jpg

b4jlsw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads