• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hossoso
Stop it. Now. There are good places to argue on SF and there are bad places. It doesn't seem Kix initiated this in any way, shape or form. Shut up.
This is the discussion thread. Were all discussing something. He did say he doesnt believe in fashion, I'd like to know, why go to a fashion forum?

otter

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
Love how people join this forum to hate on Fuuma

Honestly when I talk about senior members and people that inspired me when I first started out he is on that short list.

I may not agree 100% with what he says, usually 99%, (he has had a go at me before over the CCP wire gloves
laugh.gif
) and he is a lil moody but there isn't a poster here who puts more effort into explaining themes and movements in fashion, for no other reason but to educate us. The guys fits are without fault and he has a rare ability to conceptualize multiple ideas independently, which few can do.

For which I'm all thankful, as there is no high fashion in most of the world, and those people rely on those like Fuuma to show us what we can do.

the problem i have and i am sure others have is not with Fuuma, its with all the others who as soon as Fuuma posts a fit would say

''Fuuma, i my god, i wish i could rep, but i cant, so give me your address and ill come over and blow you''

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kent Money
took the words from my mouth.
I can't remember who said this, but whoever stated that this forum is a huge circle jerk was so ******* right.

I said this. Perhaps you remember the post?
devil.gif

phildo

Reaction score
Kent Money and xchen should form a team. Both are pretty entry-lvl hipsters.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by otter
the problem i have and i am sure others have is not with Fuuma, its with all the others who as soon as Fuuma posts a fit would say

''Fuuma, i my god, i wish i could rep, but i cant, so give me your address and ill come over and blow you''

A handie with oral finish is hardly a "*******," jackass.

otter

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
Yeah and you're endorphinz there.

i think you have me confused, as i am great deal younger than him

Robokop

Reaction score
It's been an entertaining read, fellas. Cheers.

If there has been a single, overwhelming, illuminating fact demonstrated by all of this whinging and *****-slapping, it's that, with the exception of two or three regular members, you're all a bunch of ugly, petty, insecure creeps garbed in occasionally expensive, but mostly overpriced clothing.

Kent Money

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sq4you, I clearly remember that you started covering your mouth area after I chimed about your pube stache, because you were making fun of SOMONE ELSE about their pube stache. Go figure.
Originally Posted by phildo
Ah yes, one day I aspire to be an expert-level hipster like you.

otter

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
A handie with oral finish is hardly a "*******," jackass.
this from the guy who is literally dressed by the internet

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by phildo

Unless Kent Money has a marsupialed tattoo and a haircut that makes Donald Trump look like vintage Morrissey I think he's got awhile to go to catch up with xchen.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
This is the discussion thread.

Were all discussing something.

He did say he doesnt believe in fashion, I'd like to know, why go to a fashion forum?

Good point, I'll have to ask j why they decided to call it styleforum instead of fashionforum. Actually, no I won't. I'll ask again for you to act your age and drop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads