• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
You got it all wrong. It's an elaborate fetish code for guys who have to wear suits and can't do the handkerchief thing. I will never be the same after learning what forest green alternating with brown means.....dear god.
Thanks for filling me in dude it really did puzzle me. I guess it's hard to be a raving queen in an MC world.

Kent Money

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by asobu
we killed this marsupialed "argument" a while back, don't bring it up again.
The argument is still open, we all just got bored of it.
Originally Posted by Magician
Take it to Craigslist M2M gentlemen.
took the words from my mouth. I can't remember who said this, but whoever stated that this forum is a huge circle jerk was so ******* right.
Originally Posted by sq4you
wake up. it's WAYWT. you haven't posted a fit pic in over 200 pages. if you had the kopping prestige/wardrobe of someone like jet maybe it would be OK to mouth off on a regular basis but you posses neither. are you competing with kent money for the gold? you may be funny at times but at least that dude posts fitpics.
God you are a fuckin tool. So because jet spends stupendous amounts of money on 'prestigious' designer knits he is now entitled to immunity from **** talking? NO, he still looks like a fucktard. And sq4you, please shave your lip-pubes or stop trying to hide them in your fit pictures, you insecure little man.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
Your posting on a STYLEforum right?

You read, and are obviously heavily influenced, by one of the biggest mens FASHION blogs right?

Why?

Stop it. Now. There are good places to argue on SF and there are bad places. It doesn't seem Kix initiated this in any way, shape or form. Shut up.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kent Money
The argument is still open, we all just got bored of it.

took the words from my mouth.
I can't remember who said this, but whoever stated that this forum is a huge circle jerk was so ******* right.

God you are a fuckin tool. So because jet spends stupendous amounts of money on 'prestigious' designer knits he is now entitled to immunity from **** talking?

NO, he still looks like a fucktard.

And sq4you, please shave your lip-pubes or stop trying to hide them in your fit pictures, you insecure little man.

Shut the **** up, please. Sure I give more credence when discussing brands I like to those that have experience with them, what's so weird about it. I don't need someone who has never seen a pair of CCP boots in his life to tell me CCP sucks and that's something that happens quite often here. Some opinions carry more weight and many factors play; fits themselves but also brand knowledge and general quality of the posts. We don't have a rep system on SF but most people know who has "rep" on some topic or others. This is why people msg me asking about Julius or whatever while no one does about Ralph Lauren polos.

otter

Reaction score
why did you answer that I would like that fit by kix
just judging by some your past fits which imo look ill fitting too

BTW I don't call stuff like "I like you but you're a prick and your fits aren't good." compliments, they're backhanded insults
totally disagree...you are friends with Faust from SZ?

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
lol. i thought it was funny as hell
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif

What? This: "haha. man he sent me a pic once that i requested of him wearing a shirt i wanted to see. he is a nice guy. can't see any reason for him to lie. just cuz you have never seen martin margiela doesnt mean he isn't responsible for the clothes." You're an easy laugh. I bet they love you in Farrelly Brothers focus groups. "Two thumbs up. Way up!"

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love how people join this forum to hate on Fuuma Honestly when I talk about senior members and people that inspired me when I first started out he is on that short list. I may not agree 100% with what he says, usually 99%, (he has had a go at me before over the CCP wire gloves
laugh.gif
) and he is a lil moody but there isn't a poster here who puts more effort into explaining themes and movements in fashion, for no other reason but to educate us. The guys fits are without fault and he has a rare ability to conceptualize multiple ideas independently, which few can do. For which I'm all thankful, as there is no high fashion in most of the world, and those people rely on those like Fuuma to show us what we can do.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Kent Money is kinda fuckable right? Like sort of straightish looking, decent build, 7/10 American cute guy?

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Finally! We have reached a concensus: everybody shut the **** up.

Kent Money

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
Kent Money is kinda fuckable right? Like sort of straightish looking, decent build, 7/10 American cute guy?
the **** of your life.
wow.gif

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by otter
just judging by some your past fits which imo look ill fitting too totally disagree...you are friends with Faust from SZ?
Yeah and you're endorphinz there. On SZ too you're an ass that just disagrees for the fun of it and don't know **** about the topics being discussed. When morons like you post I feel like I have to explain how things work so people aren't left with false impressions on construction, how small designers operate and a variety of topics. That's the problem with forums, they're open and everyone can have an opinion but most don't have any knowledge to back it up and just run their mouths. It's allright because I'll take this over the top down approach major brands would like to have (which is why they're very wary of the internet).

wagthesam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love how people join this forum to hate on Fuuma

Honestly when I talk about senior members and people that inspired me when I first started out he is on that short list.

I may not agree 100% with what he says, usually 99%, (he has had a go at me before over the CCP wire gloves
laugh.gif
) and he is a lil moody but there isn't a poster here who puts more effort into explaining themes and movements in fashion, for no other reason but to educate us. The guys fits are without fault and he has a rare ability to conceptualize multiple ideas independently, which few can do.

For which I'm all thankful, as there is no high fashion in most of the world, and those people rely on those like Fuuma to show us what we can do.

+++

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kent Money
God you are a fuckin tool. So because jet spends stupendous amounts of money on 'prestigious' designer knits he is now entitled to immunity from **** talking?

NO, he still looks like a fucktard.

And sq4you, please shave your lip-pubes or stop trying to hide them in your fit pictures, you insecure little man.

jet had over 10000 posts on this forum before fok demoted him back to permanent noob status. he has enough experience with all the designers and their seasonal collections (for god knows how many years back) to earn him "street-cred" - something you are unable to acquire given that you spend all your time mouthing off about eagles and peacocks and eventually get yourself banned.

the majority of my pics before were without hidden face and occasionally i still post some unmasked side pics. if your head wasnt buried so far up your own rectum you'd realize from a security standpoint, its not the best idea to post full face pics of yourself on the wide-open internet. then again, you are probably the type of dumbass that has his full blown birthdate, year and telephone number on his facebook page.

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
he has a rare ability to conceptualize multiple ideas independently, which few can do.

Most people conceptualize multiple ideas dependently. Got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads