• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sonick
Is that your version of a mud-pack facial?

Sort of. It's his prep for an evening of debauchery.

Dac

Reaction score
My two dissertation projects which seems to be totally dependent on getting participants, I mean wtf why should my degree depend on getting other people to do something???!!!

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dac
...wtf why should my degree depend on getting other people to do something???!!!

Just training you for real life, kid.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
Just training you for real life, kid.

That's what I was thinking.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wow, Pio... You and I seem to be agreeing on a lot of things lately! I'm happy to see you finally coming around to my way of thinking.
smile.gif

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Wow, Pio...
You and I seem to be agreeing on a lot of things lately!

I'm happy to see you finally coming around to my way of thinking.
smile.gif

laugh.gif

Next thing you know, I'll start to indulge.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
laugh.gif

Next thing you know, I'll start to indulge.

Nah. You'd better not. The resultant munchies would play hell with your weight-loss...
A little bud now and then might mellow you out, though.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Nah. You'd better not. The resultant munchies would play hell with your weight-loss...
A little bud now and then might mellow you out, though.

If you had any idea how much time has mellowed me out. ETOH takes care of the rest.
wink.gif

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Damned phone messages where people turbo through their return number. Do you want me to call you back or not? Worst when they leave a longass message and then just run through it at the very end and you've gotta listen to the whole damned thing over again just to make sure you have it right.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Douglas
Damned phone messages where people turbo through their return number. Do you want me to call you back or not? Worst when they leave a longass message and then just run through it at the very end and you've gotta listen to the whole damned thing over again just to make sure you have it right.

+(number so fast you can't hear it).

It's like idiots are having a contest as to how fast they can say it. I always start off slowly giving my number and finish slowly giving my number. Something I learned 20 years ago when doing sales.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Douglas

This is a pet peeve of mine. Like Pio, I always say my number slowly, just so I don't do it to other people. I also try to add a pause after "my number is," mostly because it aggravates the crap of out of me when I get the "mynumberis5555555555," leaving me unprepared to start writing when the string of numbers starts.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
http://www.readynas.com/

Can't believe a real RAID set up like this can be put together at 1TB for about $350 off Amazon (got a mail in rebate before Xmas).

Aghhhh, I bought a Simpletech/Hitachi Duo Pro 4 TB RAID USB/FW/etc drive to take care of this situation and my computer won't even find it. WTFFFFF

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
Aghhhh, I bought a Simpletech/Hitachi Duo Pro 4 TB RAID USB/FW/etc drive to take care of this situation and my computer won't even find it. WTFFFFF

ffffuuuu.gif

Can you return? The Readynas is still my favorite newest toy. It interfaces with my TiVo seamlessly too.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
car stolen 3 weeks ago,+ liability insurance + cops can only do so much = completely fucked in terms of transportation

Being without a car= getting dropped off/waiting for rides/taking the bus

its exactly like being 16 except theres less homework, and less acne.
ffffuuuu.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics