• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Justin is just too big to fit in here, too big to fit in here, too big to fit in here.

Kent Money

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester
Kent-- you cannot distinguish between that cardi and something from UO? Seriously?

No, seriously. I swear to god I've seen that same style of cardi (gray body with black trim) on sale at UO. And if I had said garment from UO, i would not be able to distinguish it from your Burberry one, at least by appearance.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kent Money
No, seriously. I swear to god I've seen that same style of cardi (gray body with black trim) on sale at UO. And if I had said garment from UO, i would not be able to distinguish it from your Burberry one, at least by appearance.

I do believe that you could not distinguish them, which means that you need to see more quality clothing in person. you may hate the style of the garment -- which is fine -- but there is nothing like it at UO.

You may be tempted to reply by linking to an online photo of a UO cardi with contrasting trim (they exist). If you do that, I will be certain that you missed my point.

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kent Money

It's official: You're worse than Xenox.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
uncontrol > xenox > kent money

Kill_switch

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
How does that BoO fit any different from any other A-frame BoO shirt? lol
it doesn't, i never said it did. i was commenting on how when sq4you posted himself in a boo shirt it was a green one that was WAAY too tight, the buttons were pulling all the way down and there was a page and a half long argument of him arguing that it wasn't too tight. all i was saying was mine "fits".

Kent Money

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They say the lowest on the totem pole is actually the most significant, as they must carry the weight of all the others. It's an honor.

There are some things you just shouldn't buy, even if there is a Burberry tag slapped on it and even if it's made of decadent materials. A piped cardigan is one of them.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Well it's mostly because many people here as opposed to say sufu seem to think there is an ultimate way of dressing or a way to make something "perfect" instead of just looking at something, realizing it's good and letting it be. I blame the MC influence honestly. Look at the MC sartorialist critique thread. The guys on sartorialist most all have infinitely more style than anyone in that thread by leaps and bounds but the guys there critique a 1/4" pant break or cuff width here and jacket color/pattern matching there. There isn't a step by step guide or way to quantify the amount of style by adding removing things. That's personally what i like about clothing/fashion/style/etc... However, most pick at nits to the point where everything looks forced, mechanical, and contrived (MC and swd) because they're under the impression that those things are what make outfits good/bad. Not to mention the people that barely can dress themselves without a jcrew catalog or SF trying to critique guys like socal or kix who do their own thing, have a good knowledge of clothing/fashion/style and do their thing well.

I think most should just stick to bully/gangup tactics and pick on people less stylish than them. Doesn't work when they nitpick people like kix or socal. I guess this is what happens when some people don't have a new uncontrol/xeno/jonhetcht fit to make fun of. Although it's fun watching the one eyed people lead the blind newbies when it comes to fits

big mf werd

Originally Posted by snake
kent >= uncontrol > andyliu aka ppllzz

ftfy, btw xeno is off my list

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jekyll
I've said it before, I'll say it again. Uncontrol is awesome.
cool.gif
if i'm one of socal's heroes, i dont give no *****

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jekyll
I've said it before, I'll say it again. Uncontrol is awesome.

He's never really bothered me before with the exception of the ass pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.2%

Forum statistics

Threads