• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cod5.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wish I could have gotten on tonight but have had my head buried in my federal tax text book for about 5 hours now. Fuckin' A.

DLC sounds cool but there is a part of me that doesn't want to give IW another dollar. Don't get me wrong it's not that I care about the money because I probably spend $10 on dumber things any given day, but the fact that they released this game with so much wrong with it pisses me off. So after all is said and done we paid about $60 + tax to be beta testers for the game and then we get the privilege to give them another $10-15 for the final copy.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah, i hear what you are saying. it seems that the bigger games are going to do this from now on, for better or for worse. first halo, then assassin's creed, now MW2. it sucks that companies will rush games out and fix flaws as they get feedback, but it's probably next to impossible to find all the glitches when millions of computations are happening at once.

all that being said, i'll pay the $10 or so for the DLC.

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bdeuce22
yeah, i hear what you are saying. it seems that the bigger games are going to do this from now on, for better or for worse.

And game companies thought they had problems with used sales now...

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How long will the charge go on?? Maybe it's worth waiting a couple weeks?? Without the amount of time we play the game it's mere pennies.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm snowed in, whose gonna be on tonight?

JohnGalt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
**** son you got snow? bypassed us. i'll be on later, but i may have had a lot to drink by then.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I should be on later tonight. Just got done gorging at Michael symon's resturant in Detroit.

Gingahbman

Reaction score
Just wonderin' how I stack up to the styleforum competition. For XBox, is a ratio of 1.41 good? Please don't fry me
blush.gif

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ We range from .9's to 1.6's, so you are pretty damn good ^

Originally Posted by JohnGalt
there are still restaurants in Detroit?

lol8[1].gif

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JohnGalt
there are still restaurants in Detroit?

Most suck. But there are a few gems.

Gingahbman

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gingahbman
Just wonderin' how I stack up to the styleforum competition. For XBox, is a ratio of 1.41 good? Please don't fry me
blush.gif

Originally Posted by Bhowie
^ We range from .9's to 1.6's, so you are pretty damn good ^

lol8[1].gif

Sweeeeetttt

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My k/d is 1.44 I think and my accuracy is 32.40 something.

getting online soon too!

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why is that I suck when I play with you guys and when I play alone I own motherfuckers

I might switch back to the ACR

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads