• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Temple of Jawnz Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
The purple daypack has been one of those things I've wanted for myself for a loooooong time, so I'm pretty pleased with myself right now. That and the peacoat are my babies, so I'm pretty excited at how nice they're all turning out. There are certain colors that just look devastatingly nice in suede, purple is definitely one of them.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
yeah it is, it'd be really great on those with sand-ier hair and complexions and clothing color palettes. I picture people wearing these this summer with just a white tee or something and they'll still really pop out and look fantastic.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'm not really a backpack guy but after constantly carrying around heavy **** and seeing how nice these look I really want to change my mind about that. Purple looks awesome every time I see it.

SPK

Reaction score
Any idea what the next colors are going to be?

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
a lot of guys talked about a black lamb backpack, but only one guy stepped up and laid down a pre-order. There's a possibility I might do it, then there's the possibility I might have to just give the guy his money back and cancel that idea if no one else steps up for one. They are $325.

I really want a moody teal suede backpack so I'd like that, and then I'd also like a veal calfskin with hair still intact, in white with brown spots, aka my fur backpack, so I will probably run on those. The fur backpacks will look white and marbled looking. Not sure how much the latter will be but the teal suede will still be $275.

I am gonna finalize some other bag designs I've always wanted to do, and come out with those. A soft duffle bag and maybe something else.

SPK

Reaction score
Sounds awesome. I might jump on board with the washed lamb or the teal. I'm regretting selling my eggplant backpack a bit now. I really needed a bag to wear year long and I didn't think I could pull off the purple even though I love the color.

tiger02

Militarist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by delirium
how do the FQHH jackets compare to the Lost World & Aero horsehide jackets in terms of quality, thickness, durability, etc?
ditto Also, anyone shorter/broader copped yet? Everyone so far is either >5'11" or <150lbs. One more: chicks in leather photos?

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
Probably not, ToJ is not at the fabric development stage yet

Prorsum trenches are 100% cotton
redface.gif

stop it. Some prorsum trenches are rubberized silk too
wink.gif
the classic burerry trench though is a poly cotton mix and I love it because even if I get soaked, it dries off in like one night and keeps me dry. A 100% cotton trench would be useless.

WhoKnewI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
I picture people wearing these this summer with just a white tee or something and they'll still really pop out and look fantastic.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

splattered

Reaction score
**** i am in love with the olive daypack... dunno if i'd have any real use for it though. Boo. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads