• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Men's Underwear

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
facepalm.gif
at least wear CK or something equivolent. I can't imagine expecting to get laid and wearing cheap underwear.

I use to be a fan of Uniglo and CK and now I strictly wear the label we stock which is called Gunze by Body Wild. They are about the same price as CK, 2xist, but Japan made and use better fabrics and the t-shirts are very slim fit. If anyone wants to try a pair, I will cover the shipping. Just pm me. Here is a direct link to our current stock:
http://www.blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB...chMode=IMGONLY

Guus

Reaction score
I don't wear underwear. Nothing gets between me and my Calvin Klein Jeans.

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Atsui
facepalm.gif
at least wear CK or something equivolent. I can't imagine expecting to get laid and wearing cheap underwear.

I use to be a fan of Uniglo and CK and now I strictly wear the label we stock which is called Gunze by Body Wild. They are about the same price as CK, 2xist, but Japan made and use better fabrics and the t-shirts are very slim fit. If anyone wants to try a pair, I will cover the shipping. Just pm me. Here is a direct link to our current stock:
http://www.blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB...chMode=IMGONLY

You're doing it wrong dood. By the time they're seeing your underwear, there shouldn't be any questions about whether or not you're getting laid.

Also, as far as the Gunze stuff goes- are you really convinced that it makes you look like anything other than a tool?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
That would probably make them stop in their tracks though I can't speak from experience
mwink[1].gif

underwearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
target merona are good too, and usually under $4 for a pair

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HgaleK
You're doing it wrong dood. By the time they're seeing your underwear, there shouldn't be any questions about whether or not you're getting laid.

Also, as far as the Gunze stuff goes- are you really convinced that it makes you look like anything other than a tool?

Hahaha....seriously the black and charcoal in the modal series and the 3D are very good and plain....the bright colors could make you look like a tool though.

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hahaha....seriously the black and charcoal in the modal series and the 3D are very good and plain....the bright colors could make you look like a tool though.

Indeed- it appears that I should have scrolled further down. The charcoal actually looks fairly nice.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Woah, 3 years later...

TrailofTears

Reaction score

I'd like to add my vote to the Body Wild by Gunze boxer briefs. I have a couple pair from Atsui days and they are by far my favorite - light, breathable, just the right balance of support and space, and softer than an angel's ass.

Stylin-1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by d-nice
strictly CK boxer briefs.

Amen.

They last forever and can be had for under 10 bucks/pair at TJ Maxx.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bright coloured underwear is awesome.

My girlfriend goes nuts when I match my underwear and socks (orange and orange, purple and purple, etc.)

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
bitches love leopard print
I made a pair of longjohns and boxer briefs out of this leopard print bamboo fabric. Not only is my junk covered with soft, naturally anti-bacterial fun, I'm also channeling my inner big cat, ready to pounce.

uhurit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Strangely, finding decent briefs has been a problem for me for years...all of them seem to have a different fit and sizing. Like buying a pig in a poke...

underwearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by g transistor
I made a pair of longjohns and boxer briefs out of this leopard print bamboo fabric. Not only is my junk covered with soft, naturally anti-bacterial fun, I'm also channeling my inner big cat, ready to pounce.

thats more badass than my union jack union suit

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads