• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rapex: Anti-**** Tool that Will Literally Scar You For Life

Jon Cruz

Reaction score
Rapex: Should women have the right to fight **** with brutal force?

A new anti-**** contraceptive could soon hit the shelves of American pharmacies. Rapex is a hard, truncated condom with rows of razor sharp hooks on the inside. These hooks latch onto a ******'s penis upon penetration and must be removed by a doctor. The contraceptive is similar to a tampon in regards to comfort and visibility, as well as the fact that it is inserted and removed with an applicator.

http://blogs.creativeloafing.com/dai...-brutal-force/
-----

Well that would hurt quite a bit. Fingers first gentleman, fingers first. (But seriously. This 'tool' will never catch on.)

rapex.jpg

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So is the idea that a woman inserts this into her va-jay-jay before leaving home in the morning, goes to work, comes homes, buys the groceries, and hopes someone grabs her, holds her down, strips her, penetrates her than A-HA!
ffffuuuu.gif

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh my God, not again.
facepalm.gif

FOR TEH 326,474,793th TIME, INTERNET, IT'S A HOAX!

leftover_salmon

Reaction score
This doesn't appear to be a hoax? Unless all the legitimate articles I'm pulling up are hoaxes?

Sherlock

Reaction score
I see a lot of potential for misuse, ie crazy ***** that wants to get back at a guy for whatever reason sticks in one of these then jumps on ********.

Jon Cruz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven
wouldnt this be....uncomfortable???

Haha, that's the first thing that went through my head. I couldn't imagine a girl wearing this for 4-5 hours on a night out while dancing, getting drunk, etc. And taking it out every time when having to pee would be a hassle for them.

Ultimately only 0.5% of desirable women (attractive 18-35's) would ever wear this ****. And even then they would be those crazy 'everyone wants to **** me!/trauma/'mace, pepper spray, **** whistle in the purse' girls who have crazy issues.

It reminds me of this. I never saw the movie but the trailer is funny as hell:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

butterflystyle

Reaction score

leftover_salmon

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sherlock
I see a lot of potential for misuse, ie crazy ***** that wants to get back at a guy for whatever reason sticks in one of these then jumps on ********.

Not sure why this woman just wouldn't cut his dick off while he was sleeping...really, you don't need a cumbersome anti-**** condom to get back at a guy's cock.

leftover_salmon

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jon Cruz
Ultimately only 0.5% of desirable women (attractive 18-35's) would ever wear this ****. And even then they would be those crazy 'everyone wants to **** me!/trauma/'mace, pepper spray, **** whistle in the purse' girls who have crazy issues.

Just because you think that everyone wants to **** you, doesn't mean it isn't true...

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bet this device would be a big hit in prisons.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
speaking of prisons, do they have it in anus-size?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 82 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.2%

Forum statistics

Threads