• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) - What is going on with my package?

FPMBAT

Reaction score
Any of you guys above get your package yet- I am still getting the same message.

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope, the message on mine still has yet to change... it is appearing as though they might be lost, or some complication has occurred.

Hopefully U.S. Customs has not taken a liking to my Lowndes.

EZETHATSME

Reaction score
I'm hardly qualified to know what's going on with another gentleman's package...

EZ

brandall10

Reaction score
I have not received mine yet. I guess to be fair I wasn't expecting to see it until at least today or tomorrow, as I'm in southern California (should be 5 business days, give or take).

alliswell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm
I ordered a wallet from Igor Semonov and it is being shipped via EMS/USPS. Any idea what is going on with the package? Thanks

USPS: Track and Confirm \t

Class: Express Mail InternationalÂ
00ae.png

Your item arrived in the United States in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 8:30 AM on February 22, 2010. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
\t\t\t\t
Detailed Results:
\t
- Inbound International Arrival, February 22, 2010, 8:30 am, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
- Inbound International Arrival, February 18, 2010, 5:16 am, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
- Foreign International Dispatch, February 15, 2010, 3:50 pm, ST. PETERSBURG EMS, RUSSIA
- Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
- Foreign Acceptance, February 12, 2010, 1:00 pm, RUSSIA

J-

I waited 54 days with a package in this status over the holidays. It showed as cleared customs on November 17 and was delivered on January 11.

J

dragon8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm
I ordered a wallet from Igor Semonov and it is being shipped via EMS/USPS. Any idea what is going on with the package? Thanks

USPS: Track and Confirm \t

Class: Express Mail InternationalÂ
00ae.png

Your item arrived in the United States in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 8:30 AM on February 22, 2010. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
\t\t\t\t
Detailed Results:
\t
- Inbound International Arrival, February 22, 2010, 8:30 am, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
- Inbound International Arrival, February 18, 2010, 5:16 am, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
- Foreign International Dispatch, February 15, 2010, 3:50 pm, ST. PETERSBURG EMS, RUSSIA
- Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
- Foreign Acceptance, February 12, 2010, 1:00 pm, RUSSIA

Originally Posted by Newcomer
Nope, the message on mine still has yet to change... it is appearing as though they might be lost, or some complication has occurred.

Hopefully U.S. Customs has not taken a liking to my Lowndes.

I had a package sent from Germany to the US (San Francisco) and the message like yours stated in was in customs. 2 weeks later i received the items and the message never changed.

ninetofivereject

Reaction score
okay listen up ,USPS system is NOT linked with any other postal system.so for example when i ship to the states from canada,ONCE it hits US customs it enters what i call the TWILIGHT ZONE.there will be no further updates till its delivered,thats whats happening to your parcels.oddly enough when i shipped to the UK there was a update every step of the way,maybe because we are in the common wealth?anyway,dont fret your parcels are not lost,just in the zone getting sorted out.
hope that helps

ljrcustom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by alliswell
J-

I waited 54 days with a package in this status over the holidays. It showed as cleared customs on November 17 and was delivered on January 11.

J

Now that has got to be frustrating. I would have gone nuts.
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif

-LR

alliswell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ljrcustom
Now that has got to be frustrating. I would have gone nuts.
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif

-LR

Tell me about it. The vendor was an SFer too, who was a paragon of patience, support and understanding throughout.

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by alliswell
Tell me about it. The vendor was an SFer too, who was a paragon of patience, support and understanding throughout.

I really hope that this does not happen to me. The only perplexing thing about the ordeal is that the shoe trees arrived safely... Just not the shoes [they were sent seperately].

brandall10

Reaction score
Yay!

Detailed Results:
\t
\tArrival at Unit, February 26, 2010, 7:39 am, SAN DIEGO, CA 92101
\tInbound International Arrival, February 18, 2010, 1:51 pm, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
\tOrigin Post is Preparing Shipment

MzGuilty

Reaction score
USPS is a joke. I mailed a LETTER by Airsure from UK. For some reason the LETTER (containing a cheque) is in customs and has been for eleven days. UK Royal Mail advertise this as a fast service, scanned every step of the way. I called USPS and they claim it is scanned on arrival and delivery (ha!) only. They haven't a clue where my LETTER is, admit it should not have gone to customs, and is probably jammed in a conveyor belt. Never again will I use this service, total cr*p.

hannahdinah

Reaction score
I have recieved the same tracking message with my phone that is coming from india. It has been there since the 19th of february. Did you ever get your parcel? Im not worried about it as long as I know the parecels eventually leave there and come to us. Let me know if you got what you were waiting for....Thank, Hannah

MzGuilty

Reaction score
Nope, never did get there. The letter has been stuck in ISC NY for a month, or at least that's where it was last tracked to. I guess some light fingered person has stolen the registered letter, thinking there was money in. I will never said things via Royal Mail/USPS again. Two days to get to America, then lost/stolen.

A replacement is on its way via DHL now.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads